RadioBanter

-   -   WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/236101-wikileaks-founder-julian-assange.html)

Drifter August 26th 16 08:30 PM

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange

says the "chump" and the republi**** party
is trying to pay him off to not release info
on the "chump". As usual, the "chump" thinks
money can save his ass. His taxes show he is
1.6 billion in debt right now. So, running is
just a scam. Even dopehead rushie says he's
a wack-job. So-

TRUMP/PUTIN
2016

"Make America Hate Again"...

DhiaDuit August 26th 16 08:57 PM

On Friday, August 26, 2016 at 2:30:53 PM UTC-5, Drifter wrote:
says the "chump" and the republi**** party
is trying to pay him off to not release info
on the "chump". As usual, the "chump" thinks
money can save his ass. His taxes show he is
1.6 billion in debt right now. So, running is
just a scam. Even dopehead rushie says he's
a wack-job. So-

TRUMP/PUTIN
2016

"Make America Hate Again"...

My boy Trump doesn't do green screen rallys/rallies/.. screw it, I am not worried about my spelling.