Old September 11th 16, 02:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default WB4AIO - Liberty Net: August 27 and September 3, 2016

Liberty Net: August 27 and September 3, 2016

http://3950.net/2016/09/liberty-net-...tember-3-2016/

by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO

THIS week I’ll be trying to catch up on my articles by covering two
weeks of the net instead of just one. I don’t know what it is about
Summer, but there seem to be significantly fewer than 24 hours in
most days!

Here’s my selection from the topics brought up on the net, along
with my take on them:

August 27:

• Those who hate the Confederate flag and want to ban it are tyrants
— and ignorant tyrants at that. KK4WX offers net participants an
extensive article on the subject. (12 minutes)

• The alliance between the allegedly liberal (and definitely
Israel-funding and Israel-subservient) Democrat party and Islam is
bizarre, to say the least. The only reasonable explanation is that
the organization is more of a criminal enterprise than a political
party with an actual ideology. (29 minutes)

September 3:

• The FBI’s data dump of information on the War Hag’s email scandal
is the biggest bombshell we’ve seen in a presidential campaign in a
long time. As part of the Anointed Elite of high-level employees of
the billionaire oligarchs, though, so it’s likely she’ll remain
free, unfortunately, until the revolution. (7 minutes)

• Crazy Glenn Cuck now says that the Soros-funded “Black Lives
Matter” group is just fine with him. His ratings are falling so fast
that he has removed all pay walls from his The Blaze programming.
There seems to a notable lack of excitement about this, however. (39
minutes)

• A rather Semitic-looking “feminist” — who claims to be Italian —
has hysterically attacked the Italian government’s Fertility Day
celebration, designed to promote the idea of young Italian couples
having more children. You can understand the Jewish/feminist agenda
quite easily if you always remember that they hate anything that
brings White children into the world, and love anything that reduces
the number of White children. It really is as simple — and as
frightening — as that. See

http://nationalvanguard.org/2016/09/...hate-and-rage/

for more information. (41 minutes)

You can listen to the Liberty Net every week — usually on 3995 kHz,
but sometimes moved to avoid causing interference — every Saturday
night at 10PM Eastern Time, and also via the Internet. There’s a
Wednesday night session too, also at 10PM — and the Survival Net at
the same time on Sundays. You can also download the Liberty Net
right here at http://3950.net and listen in your car, at work, or
wherever you like. Check in on the air and join the excitement!

http://3950.net/2016/09/liberty-net-...tember-3-2016/

--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/