RadioBanter

-   -   process. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/236187-process.html)

DhiaDuit September 11th 16 09:12 PM

process.

freerepublic.com Presidential death during the election process ...I wonder if those Buzzards are circuling right now?

fred k. engels[_2_] September 11th 16 09:41 PM

process.

James S. Sherman died October 30, 1912 with the Election set for November 5,
1912

DhiaDuit September 12th 16 01:42 AM

process.

www.naturalnews.com hillary clinton Video: The Walking Dead

analogdial September 12th 16 04:27 PM

process.

DhiaDuit wrote:

freerepublic.com Presidential death during the election process ...I wonder if those Buzzards are circuling right now?

Could the party appoint a new candidate? "Weekend at Bernie's"
takes on a new significance.

DhiaDuit September 12th 16 05:41 PM

process.

On Monday, September 12, 2016 at 10:27:28 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

freerepublic.com Presidential death during the election process ...I wonder if those Buzzards are circuling right now?

Could the party appoint a new candidate? "Weekend at Bernie's"
takes on a new significance.

70news.wordpress.com ...Y'all ever heard of Teresa Lilly Barnwell?

DhiaDuit September 12th 16 08:29 PM

process.

DhiaDuit wrote:

freerepublic.com Presidential death during the election process
...I wonder if those Buzzards are circuling right now?

Could the party appoint a new candidate? "Weekend at Bernie's"
takes on a new significance.

freerepublic.com Former secret service agent Dan Bongino on hillary clinton's faint: I've never seen a protectee go down like that, ever ...Meanwhile, they are grooming tim kaine to take her place.