RadioBanter

-   -   My boy Pence (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/236302-my-boy-pence.html)

DhiaDuit October 5th 16 04:54 AM

My boy Pence

easily WON tonight's VP debate in Farmville, Virginia. ...YAYYYY, Pence! breitbart.com

analogdial October 5th 16 05:24 PM

My boy Pence

DhiaDuit wrote:

easily WON tonight's VP debate in Farmville, Virginia. ...YAYYYY, Pence! breitbart.com

He did an fine impersonation of Rick Trunews Wiles. Well done! Except
for the "I hate Putin" part. That needs work.

DhiaDuit October 5th 16 05:57 PM

My boy Pence

DhiaDuit wrote:

easily WON tonight's VP debate in Farmville, Virginia. ...YAYYYY, Pence!
breitbart.com

He did an fine impersonation of Rick Trunews Wiles. Well done! Except
for the "I hate Putin" part. That needs work.

michello: They're making 'us move' out of the White House.
www.theamericanmirror.com ...T'isn't their White House. Trump will need to get all new mattresses and pillow cases and bed sheets and blankets, the whole schmear/kit and kaboodle and get OUR White House professionaly defumigated and have that carpet in the Oval Office replaced, sompin like that.