RadioBanter

-   -   STUNNING. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/236359-stunning.html)

DhiaDuit October 15th 16 03:18 AM

STUNNING.

STUNNING msnbc QuestionResponse - 84% WONT Vote hillary www.rense.com/general96/MSNBCresponse.htm

DhiaDuit October 15th 16 05:05 AM

STUNNING.

On Friday, October 14, 2016 at 9:18:46 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
STUNNING msnbc QuestionResponse - 84% WONT Vote hillary www.rense.com/general96/MSNBCresponse Trump Internal Polling Analyst: ''I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER'' (Charts)

....hillary is Loseing!

analogdial October 15th 16 05:00 PM

STUNNING.

DhiaDuit wrote:

STUNNING msnbc QuestionResponse - 84% WONT Vote hillary www.rense.com/general96/MSNBCresponse.htm

It's stunning that 16% of the voters will vote FOR Hillary. She is one
of the WORST candidates ever. Trump is the only thing keeping her in
the race.

ANY of the establishment Republicans would be running away with this
race against Hillary. And ANY of the non-establishment Democrats would
be running away in the race against Trump.

How strange.

DhiaDuit October 15th 16 05:19 PM

STUNNING.

On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 11:01:01 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

STUNNING msnbc QuestionResponse - 84% WONT Vote hillary www.rense.com/general96/MSNBCresponse.htm

It's stunning that 16% of the voters will vote FOR Hillary. She is one
of the WORST candidates ever. Trump is the only thing keeping her in
the race.

ANY of the establishment Republicans would be running away with this
race against Hillary. And ANY of the non-establishment Democrats would
be running away in the race against Trump.

How strange.

g.w.bush extramarital liasion ...g.w.bush is sooooo gayyyyyyyy...

analogdial October 15th 16 05:29 PM

STUNNING.

DhiaDuit wrote:

STUNNING msnbc QuestionResponse - 84% WONT Vote hillary www.rense.com/general96/MSNBCresponse.htm

It's stunning that 16% of the voters will vote FOR Hillary. She is one
of the WORST candidates ever. Trump is the only thing keeping her in
the race.

ANY of the establishment Republicans would be running away with this
race against Hillary. And ANY of the non-establishment Democrats would
be running away in the race against Trump.

How strange.

g.w.bush extramarital liasion ...g.w.bush is sooooo gayyyyyyyy...

OK, you got me there. GW Bush is the establishment Republican who would
lose to Hillary.

DhiaDuit October 15th 16 06:35 PM

STUNNING.

DhiaDuit wrote:

STUNNING msnbc QuestionResponse - 84% WONT Vote hillary www.rense.com/general96/MSNBCresponse.htm

It's stunning that 16% of the voters will vote FOR Hillary. She is one
of the WORST candidates ever. Trump is the only thing keeping her in
the race.

ANY of the establishment Republicans would be running away with this
race against Hillary. And ANY of the non-establishment Democrats would
be running away in the race against Trump.

How strange.

g.w.bush extramarital liasion ...g.w.bush is sooooo gayyyyyyyy...

OK, you got me there. GW Bush is the establishment Republican who would
lose to Hillary.

freerepublic.com hillary clinton: Donald Trump 'literally stalked me'

fred k. engels[_3_] October 15th 16 07:10 PM

STUNNING.

that greasy punk with Snowden in the keyword search engine scene in
that Snowden movie says:
The whole kingdom, Snowwhite!

DhiaDuit October 15th 16 08:34 PM

STUNNING.

People around the World, including meself, watched that thar second debate. We can all tell you Trump did not stalk hillary. You can watch a replay at rsbn.tv At least once hillary walked into Trump's area on that debate floor and Trump backed up. ...Whew! she has 'body odor! that big, big diaper and pee bag she wears. WHEW!

DhiaDuit October 15th 16 08:38 PM

STUNNING.

Trump Butler Calls media BULLSHEET www.drudgereport.com ...Trump's Butler is RIGHT.

DhiaDuit October 15th 16 09:01 PM

STUNNING.

A photo has emerged of Donald Trump grabbing a p.ssy. ...Photo shows Donald Trump's left hand on Jeb 'Tippy Toes' Bush's right arm/shoulder area. I sawed it at www.thegatewaypundit.com

analogdial October 15th 16 09:07 PM

STUNNING.

DhiaDuit wrote:

Trump Butler Calls media BULLSHEET www.drudgereport.com ...Trump's Butler is RIGHT.

Why hasn't the Donald filed a lawsuit over ANY of the supposed
media LIES?

If not now, when?

DhiaDuit October 15th 16 09:26 PM

STUNNING.

On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 3:07:38 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

Trump Butler Calls media BULLSHEET www.drudgereport.com ...Trump's Butler is RIGHT.

Why hasn't the Donald filed a lawsuit over ANY of the supposed
media LIES?

If not now, when?

When? ..Maybe after the e(R)lection. zerohedge.com ''A pretext is needed'': A false flag may be imminent to drag U.S. into war

analogdial October 15th 16 09:59 PM

STUNNING.

DhiaDuit wrote:

Trump Butler Calls media BULLSHEET www.drudgereport.com ...Trump's Butler is RIGHT.

Why hasn't the Donald filed a lawsuit over ANY of the supposed
media LIES?

If not now, when?

When? ..Maybe after the e(R)lection. zerohedge.com ''A pretext is needed'': A false flag may be imminent to drag U.S. into war

AFTER the election? A REAL ALPHA MALE would get CONTROL of the lying
media, right away!! What does The Donald do? Cry, Cry, Cry about the
unfair media, as if he were a spoiled 8 year old girl.

Take control, Donald! Sue! Don't be such a cuck, teach your enemies a
lesson!! Do it the Roy Cohn way!!

Or maybe poor old Donald "forgot" to pay his lawyer bill.

Drifter October 15th 16 10:30 PM

STUNNING.

DhiaDuit wrote:

Trump Butler Calls media BULLSHEET www.drudgereport.com ...Trump's Butler is RIGHT.

Why hasn't the Donald filed a lawsuit over ANY of the supposed
media LIES?

If not now, when?

When? ..Maybe after the e(R)lection. zerohedge.com ''A pretext is needed'': A false flag may be imminent to drag U.S. into war

AFTER the election? A REAL ALPHA MALE would get CONTROL of the lying
media, right away!! What does The Donald do? Cry, Cry, Cry about the
unfair media, as if he were a spoiled 8 year old girl.

Take control, Donald! Sue! Don't be such a cuck, teach your enemies a
lesson!! Do it the Roy Cohn way!!

Or maybe poor old Donald "forgot" to pay his lawyer bill.

TRUMP/PUTIN
2016

Make America Hate Again...

Joe from Kokomo[_2_] October 16th 16 02:12 AM

STUNNING.

On 10/15/2016 4:07 PM, analogdial wrote:

Why hasn't the Donald filed a lawsuit over ANY of the supposed
media LIES?

If not now, when?

When? Never. As usual, he is just being his typical blowhard self.

---

Joe from Kokomo[_2_] October 16th 16 02:12 AM

STUNNING.

On 10/15/2016 4:59 PM, analogdial wrote:

AFTER the election? A REAL ALPHA MALE would get CONTROL of the lying
media, right away!! What does The Donald do? Cry, Cry, Cry about the
unfair media, as if he were a spoiled 8 year old girl.

Yup, that's Donald alright, a first class perpetual cry baby...

- "That third rate Fox reporter is being unfair to me".

- "The Mexican judge [from Indiana] doesn't like me".

- "They gave me a bad microphone". [I didn't know microphones could snuffle]

- "The [election, poll, news article, insert whatever] is rigged".

A spoiled 8 year old girl indeed!

---

DhiaDuit October 16th 16 02:42 AM

STUNNING.

On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 8:13:01 PM UTC-5, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 10/15/2016 4:59 PM, analogdial wrote:

AFTER the election? A REAL ALPHA MALE would get CONTROL of the lying
media, right away!! What does The Donald do? Cry, Cry, Cry about the
unfair media, as if he were a spoiled 8 year old girl.

Yup, that's Donald alright, a first class perpetual cry baby...

- "That third rate Fox reporter is being unfair to me".

- "The Mexican judge [from Indiana] doesn't like me".

- "They gave me a bad microphone". [I didn't know microphones could snuffle]

- "The [election, poll, news article, insert whatever] is rigged".

A spoiled 8 year old girl indeed!

---

ASTOUNDING! Diseases brought into America by illegal aliens. And, Since this weekend started, 13 shot, 5 fatally in, you guessed it, Chicago, probally 25 or 35 shot by now in Chicago. Gunfight in La resturant. www.drudgereport.com The weekend as usual in America, and Europa, Youtube Face of a Dying Nation.

DhiaDuit October 16th 16 03:20 AM

STUNNING.

On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 8:42:41 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
[...]

AMAZING! Tired looking Monica Lewinsky at LAX.... dailymail.co.uk ...She looks like one of those homeless people that lives on the streets.

DhiaDuit October 16th 16 03:30 AM

STUNNING.

On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 9:20:47 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
[...]

INCREDIBLE! thegatewaypundit.com Matt Drudge Fires Warning Shot At hillary: On Your ''Sex Stuff" - A Bomb is About to Drop!

Joe from Kokomo[_2_] October 16th 16 02:35 PM

STUNNING.

On 10/15/2016 9:42 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

Since this weekend started, 13 shot, 5 fatally in, you guessed it,
Chicago, probally 25 or 35 shot by now in Chicago.

So, just like Trump trying to garner black votes by quoting Chicago
crime statistics. Only problem is, Trump offers NO plan, zero solution.
Does he think all the Chicago villains are going to voluntarily turn in
their guns just because he is president? I don't think so.

Just another Trump con job...

---

analogdial October 16th 16 04:36 PM

STUNNING.

DhiaDuit wrote:

Sabre rattling is Sabre rattling, but who do you believe will not most likely start a nuke war?

Clearly, anyone who says countries like Saudi Arabia CAN have nuclear
weapons, is OK with nuclear war.

And, if nukes are just laying around, why not use them?

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/08/...pons-them.html

DhiaDuit October 16th 16 04:49 PM

STUNNING.

On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 10:36:36 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

Sabre rattling is Sabre rattling, but who do you believe will not most likely start a nuke war?

Clearly, anyone who says countries like Saudi Arabia CAN have nuclear
weapons, is OK with nuclear war.

And, if nukes are just laying around, why not use them?

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/08/...pons-them.html

hillary advisors admit she hates everyday Americans

analogdial October 16th 16 04:58 PM

STUNNING.

DhiaDuit wrote:

Sabre rattling is Sabre rattling, but who do you believe will not most likely start a nuke war?

Russia is actively campaigning for Trump and their nuke war scare is
part of that campaign.

Tony Schwartz, the real author of "The Art of the Deal" has some
comments on Trump's finger on the nuclear trigger:

"Now Schwartz, who got to know Trump better than anyone outside the
multi-millionaire’s family, is hoping the opinion polls are right and
the Republican loses – for the sake of the world’s survival."

""To be honest the most worrying prospect for me is Trump having his
hands on the nuclear codes,” says Schwartz."

"“He is extremely thick-skinned, very reactive and compulsive. He is
always wanting to prove he is the most powerful person in the room."

"“So you imagine him in some sort of confrontation with a person like
Putin – and he turns to the guy next to him carrying the nuclear codes
and says, ‘I’ll show him’."

"“And that’s the end of the world as we know it. It’s not a joke to me.
It’s very real."

""He does not have a sense of mental balance – and that is not a
person you want anywhere near the nuclear codes.”"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...writer-9054668

Understand, of course, that a REAL MAN such as TRUMP would HAVE to kill
billions of people if his VERY SENSITIVE feelings were hurt.

DhiaDuit October 16th 16 05:05 PM

STUNNING.

Putin wouldn't start a nuke war. He likes Trump. hillary would be most likely to start a nuke war, because she is bat **** crazy!

analogdial October 16th 16 05:08 PM

STUNNING.

DhiaDuit wrote:

hillary advisors admit she hates everyday Americans

I know. TRUMP the HUMANITARIAN only hates POWs, and colored people and
ugly women and Mexicans and Muslims and Liberals and crying babies
(himself excluded).

TRUMP loves women who don't fight back and bankers who don't check his
credit report.

analogdial October 16th 16 05:18 PM

STUNNING.

DhiaDuit wrote:

Understand, of course, that a REAL MAN such as TRUMP would HAVE to kill
billions of people if his VERY SENSITIVE feelings were hurt.

Putin wouldn't start a nuke war. He likes Trump. hillary would be most likely to start a nuke war, because she is bat **** crazy!

No, Putin would not start a nuclear war because, despite being a brutal
dicatator, he seems to have self-control. But what happens when "Mr.
Sensitive" needs to defend his MANHOOD in a really LOUD way?

And it would be about defending TRUMP not about defending AMERICA. This
whole Presidential campaign is ALL ABOUT TRUMP and, win or lose, that's
just how he likes it.

DhiaDuit October 16th 16 06:00 PM

STUNNING.

On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 11:19:17 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

Understand, of course, that a REAL MAN such as TRUMP would HAVE to kill
billions of people if his VERY SENSITIVE feelings were hurt.

Putin wouldn't start a nuke war. He likes Trump. hillary would be most likely to start a nuke war, because she is bat **** crazy!

No, Putin would not start a nuclear war because, despite being a brutal
dicatator, he seems to have self-control. But what happens when "Mr.
Sensitive" needs to defend his MANHOOD in a really LOUD way?

And it would be about defending TRUMP not about defending AMERICA. This
whole Presidential campaign is ALL ABOUT TRUMP and, win or lose, that's
just how he likes it.

megan kelly's ratings TANK as Donald Trump supporters TUNE HER OUT. ...That's a GOOD thang too! [megan 'TANK' kelly]

D. Peter Maus[_2_] October 17th 16 02:47 PM

STUNNING.

On 10/15/16 15:07 , analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

Trump Butler Calls media BULLSHEET www.drudgereport.com ...Trump's Butler is RIGHT.

Why hasn't the Donald filed a lawsuit over ANY of the supposed
media LIES?

Because First Amendment protections have been interpreted to include
virtually anything in the context of a public figure, which would
include a Presidential Candidate. In fact, Supreme Court has ruled that
virtually anything may be said about a candidate, in the context of the
campaign, with impugnity, even if, especially if, untrue.

The standard is whether or not they're doing it in the context of the
campaign, or a personal attack outside the realm of political speech.

Further, content of political speech may extend beyond the usual
'community standards' limitation of normal broadcast content. This may
include profanity. And, the stations must run even that content, without
comment, without edit, or without disclaimer.

If you'll recall when Barry Commoner was running for President in
1980, he began a series of spots with an emphatic "Bull****!" That
station I was working wanted to protect themselves from public outcry,
and were warned that we may not modify, or disclaim the spots under
penalty of law, which may include license jeopardy.

So, his political foes may say what they wish about Mr Trump, and Mr
Trump may do them no harm.

DhiaDuit October 17th 16 05:13 PM

STUNNING.

[...]

Tricks and Frauds of U.S. Presidential Elections. yournewswire.com Rothschilds Caught Rigging The US Election ...WAKE UP!, WORLD!

DhiaDuit October 17th 16 06:52 PM

STUNNING.

On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 11:09:00 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

hillary advisors admit she hates everyday Americans

I know. TRUMP the HUMANITARIAN only hates POWs, and colored people and
ugly women and Mexicans and Muslims and Liberals and crying babies
(himself excluded).

TRUMP loves women who don't fight back and bankers who don't check his
credit report.

freerepublic.com hillary stole State Department furniture. And, Putin 2017 Calendar, the kind of Calender for hanging on a wall.

Joe from Kokomo[_2_] October 17th 16 07:06 PM

STUNNING.

On 10/15/2016 9:12 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Yup, that's Donald alright, a first class perpetual cry baby...

- "That third rate Fox reporter is being unfair to me".

- "The Mexican judge [from Indiana] doesn't like me".

- "They gave me a bad microphone". [I didn't know microphones could
snuffle]

- "The [election, poll, news article, insert whatever] is rigged".

A spoiled 8 year old girl indeed!

Now, that blowhard cry baby clown is whining that "Saturday Night Live"
should be taken off the air because they are picking on him.

Uh, Donald, in case you didn't notice, they pick on Hilary too.

Q: What are the chances that if Trump was prez, he'd be whining that
Putin was picking on him and being unfair to him?

A: 100% chance. Hey, if he can't handle a "third rate" Fox reporter, how
would you ever expect Trump to handle Putin?

---

DhiaDuit October 17th 16 07:25 PM

STUNNING.

On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 1:06:24 PM UTC-5, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
[...]

A: 100% chance. Hey, if he can't handle a "third rate" Fox reporter, how
would you ever expect Trump to handle Putin?

---

freerepublic.com media Rigging Erec(lec)tions: Lets Not Forget What cbs Tried to do in 2004 (Vanity)

DhiaDuit October 18th 16 03:03 AM

STUNNING.

On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 1:26:00 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
[...]

A: 100% chance. Hey, if he can't handle a "third rate" Fox reporter, how
would you ever expect Trump to handle Putin?

---

freerepublic.com media Rigging Erec(lec)tions: Lets Not Forget What cbs Tried to do in 2004 (Vanity)

If the rothschilds really do control hillary and Trump, metinks perhaps it doesn't really matter which one is selected. We are screwed anyway.

analogdial October 18th 16 03:35 PM

STUNNING.

DhiaDuit wrote:

Trump Butler Calls media BULLSHEET www.drudgereport.com ...Trump's Butler is RIGHT.

Why hasn't the Donald filed a lawsuit over ANY of the supposed
media LIES?

Because First Amendment protections have been interpreted to include
virtually anything in the context of a public figure, which would
include a Presidential Candidate. In fact, Supreme Court has ruled that
virtually anything may be said about a candidate, in the context of the
campaign, with impugnity, even if, especially if, untrue.

Exactly, In short, any such lawsuit would be a LOSER. Whine, whine,
cry about the biased media. But without the media, specifically the
"reality" show, Trump's chances would be nil. He sobs like a little
girl who sense of entitlement has been violated just because the media
isn't nice to him 100% of the time.

What a brilliant strategy for swaying undecided voters.

DhiaDuit October 19th 16 08:10 PM

STUNNING.

[...]

intellihub.com Putin bans rothschilds from Russia. ...Putin is smart.

DhiaDuit October 20th 16 01:59 AM

STUNNING.

DhiaDuit wrote:

[...]

rsbn.tv The Biggest Show On Earth!