RadioBanter

-   -   catastroph. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/236394-catastroph.html)

DhiaDuit October 21st 16 09:27 PM

catastroph.

www.rense.com/general96/hillcatastroph.htm ...Catastrophe, Merriam Webster Dictionary

DhiaDuit October 22nd 16 04:00 AM

catastroph.

On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 3:27:36 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
www.rense.com/general96/hillcatastroph.htm ...Catastrophe, Merriam Webster Dictionary

hillary agenda firesign ...The Millennium Report has determined Operation Firesign is a HO-Ax ...Durn burn it, had me 'goin' for a while there.

analogdial October 22nd 16 12:27 PM

catastroph.

DhiaDuit wrote:

On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 3:27:36 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
www.rense.com/general96/hillcatastroph.htm ...Catastrophe, Merriam Webster Dictionary

hillary agenda firesign ...The Millennium Report has determined Operation Firesign is a HO-Ax ...Durn burn it, had me 'goin' for a while there.

That's a shame. It just seemed so credible that a fake alien invasion
would keep over 1/3 of TRUMP voters at home, cowering under their beds.

DhiaDuit October 22nd 16 01:02 PM

catastroph.

On Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 6:27:23 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 3:27:36 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
www.rense.com/general96/hillcatastroph.htm ...Catastrophe, Merriam Webster Dictionary

hillary agenda firesign ...The Millennium Report has determined Operation Firesign is a HO-Ax ...Durn burn it, had me 'goin' for a while there.

That's a shame. It just seemed so credible that a fake alien invasion
would keep over 1/3 of TRUMP voters at home, cowering under their beds.

foxnews.com 'Calibration error' changes GOP votes to dem in Illinois County ...Be very careful when you vote in Illinois, or anywhere else. The election is RIGGED!

analogdial October 22nd 16 03:40 PM

catastroph.

DhiaDuit wrote:

On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 3:27:36 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
www.rense.com/general96/hillcatastroph.htm ...Catastrophe, Merriam Webster Dictionary

hillary agenda firesign ...The Millennium Report has determined Operation Firesign is a HO-Ax ...Durn burn it, had me 'goin' for a while there.

That's a shame. It just seemed so credible that a fake alien invasion
would keep over 1/3 of TRUMP voters at home, cowering under their beds.

foxnews.com 'Calibration error' changes GOP votes to dem in Illinois County ...Be very careful when you vote in Illinois, or anywhere else. The election is RIGGED!

This story was from two years ago. Any other vintage news, like Al
Capone's vault?

DhiaDuit October 22nd 16 04:10 PM

catastroph.

DhiaDuit wrote:

On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 3:27:36 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
www.rense.com/general96/hillcatastroph.htm ...Catastrophe, Merriam Webster Dictionary

hillary agenda firesign ...The Millennium Report has determined Operation Firesign is a HO-Ax ...Durn burn it, had me 'goin' for a while there.

That's a shame. It just seemed so credible that a fake alien invasion
would keep over 1/3 of TRUMP voters at home, cowering under their beds..

foxnews.com 'Calibration error' changes GOP votes to dem in Illinois County ...Be very careful when you vote in Illinois, or anywhere else. The election is RIGGED!

This story was from two years ago. Any other vintage news, like Al
Capone's vault?

They checked out Al Capone's 'vault' years and years ago, I sawed it on Tee Vee, nuttin of note was in thar. Al Capone died of Syphilis. hillary has the Syp too.