RadioBanter

-   -   Walking in Kiev Youtube (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/236401-walking-kiev-youtube.html)

DhiaDuit October 23rd 16 07:13 PM

Walking in Kiev Youtube

Pronounced, Keev. ...Some fine lookin women over there.

analogdial October 23rd 16 09:34 PM

Walking in Kiev Youtube

DhiaDuit wrote:

Pronounced, Keev. ...Some fine lookin women over there.

Pretty girl, if you don't mind crewcuts. And the remains of a world
class RFI generator, Soviet style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l_4fzJv_i0

DhiaDuit October 24th 16 04:19 AM

Walking in Kiev Youtube

On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 3:35:20 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

Pronounced, Keev. ...Some fine lookin women over there.

Pretty girl, if you don't mind crewcuts. And the remains of a world
class RFI generator, Soviet style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l_4fzJv_i0

That is nice video, the Duga-3, Russian Woodpecker

analogdial October 25th 16 05:58 PM

Walking in Kiev Youtube

fred k. engels wrote:

Soviet style!

Indeed. They couldn't mass produce good blue jeans but DAMN!! the
woodpecker was the TSAR BOMBA of RFI generators.

analogdial October 25th 16 06:09 PM

Walking in Kiev Youtube

DhiaDuit wrote:

That is nice video, the Duga-3, Russian Woodpecker

I don't blame the Russians for the woodpecker, I blame the Soviets.
But, if the Russians decide to reactivate that abomination, I'll be
smiling huge for all of twenty minutes after President TRUMP nukes it.