RadioBanter

-   -   Deport immigrants working here illegally (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/236451-deport-immigrants-working-here-illegally.html)

[email protected][_2_] November 5th 16 03:20 PM

Deport immigrants working here illegally

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...e-getting-wor/

"Donald Trump's wife, Melania, modelled in the US before getting work visa"

DhiaDuit November 5th 16 03:42 PM

On Saturday, November 5, 2016 at 10:20:26 AM UTC-5, wrote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...e-getting-wor/

"Donald Trump's wife, Melania, modelled in the US before getting work visa"

earthview/streetview, Sevnica, Slovenia. That is where Melania Trump was born in 1970. I was twenty nine years old back then. How old was Trump?

[email protected] November 5th 16 05:12 PM

On Saturday, November 5, 2016 at 11:42:31 AM UTC-4, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Saturday, November 5, 2016 at 10:20:26 AM UTC-5, wrote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...e-getting-wor/

"Donald Trump's wife, Melania, modelled in the US before getting work visa"

earthview/streetview, Sevnica, Slovenia. That is where Melania Trump was born in 1970. I was twenty nine years old back then. How old was Trump?

Melanija Knauss was born in Novo Mesto. Later on the family moved to Sevnice and Ljubljana.

analogdial November 5th 16 05:21 PM

wrote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...e-getting-wor/

"Donald Trump's wife, Melania, modelled in the US before getting work visa"

I wish people would get this straight. Not ALL illegal immigrants
should be deported. Obviously, hot models who don't know about calling
9-1-1 and Poles who work 12 hour shifts/7 days a week for $5 an hour, if
they get paid at all, are quite welcome in TrumpWorld.

DhiaDuit November 6th 16 03:21 AM

On Saturday, November 5, 2016 at 12:22:19 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
wrote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...e-getting-wor/

"Donald Trump's wife, Melania, modelled in the US before getting work visa"

I wish people would get this straight. Not ALL illegal immigrants
should be deported. Obviously, hot models who don't know about calling
9-1-1 and Poles who work 12 hour shifts/7 days a week for $5 an hour, if
they get paid at all, are quite welcome in TrumpWorld.

THREE PEOPLE line up to see tim kaine thegatewaypundit.com ...hillary isn't doing much better either