RadioBanter

-   -   Statement. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/236456-statement.html)

DhiaDuit November 6th 16 04:02 AM

Statement.

freerepublic.com Donald J. Trump Statement [Thanks, Secret Service] ...Like I said before, CRAZY NIGHTS at CRAZY HORSE SALOON!

Drifter November 6th 16 08:48 AM

Statement.

On 11/6/2016 12:02 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:
freerepublic.com Donald J. Trump Statement [Thanks, Secret Service] ...Like I said before, CRAZY NIGHTS at CRAZY HORSE SALOON!

the "chump" is totally "insane"...

TRUMP/PUTIN
2016

Make America Hate Again...

DhiaDuit November 6th 16 12:07 PM

Statement.

On Sunday, November 6, 2016 at 2:48:48 AM UTC-6, Drifter wrote:
On 11/6/2016 12:02 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:
freerepublic.com Donald J. Trump Statement [Thanks, Secret Service] ...Like I said before, CRAZY NIGHTS at CRAZY HORSE SALOON!

the "chump" is totally "insane"...

TRUMP/PUTIN
2016

Make America Hate Again...

Jim Stone says, RENO, and Jim Stone says, Newsweek magazine already has boxs of clinton special edition victory magazines ready to ship. jimstone.is

Joe from Kokomo[_2_] November 6th 16 01:39 PM

Statement.

On 11/6/2016 3:48 AM, Drifter wrote:

the "chump" is totally "insane"...

Yup, if anybody is unhinged, it's that clown Trump -- and provably so:

In the standard reference manual for psychological disorders, Trump
matches ALL TEN (every one) of the indicators for Narcissism Disorder.

TRUMP/PUTIN
2016

Make America Hate Again...

---

analogdial November 6th 16 03:39 PM

Statement.

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 11/6/2016 3:48 AM, Drifter wrote:

the "chump" is totally "insane"...

Yup, if anybody is unhinged, it's that clown Trump -- and provably so:

In the standard reference manual for psychological disorders, Trump
matches ALL TEN (every one) of the indicators for Narcissism Disorder.

I can understand a voter supporting one candidate because they believe
the other is even worse but I don't understand the enthusisam for TRUMP.

Does the standard reference manual describe people without a bull****
detector? Something more scientific than "credulous boob"?

Drifter November 6th 16 05:46 PM

Statement.

On 11/6/2016 10:39 AM, analogdial wrote:
Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 11/6/2016 3:48 AM, Drifter wrote:

the "chump" is totally "insane"...

Yup, if anybody is unhinged, it's that clown Trump -- and provably so:

In the standard reference manual for psychological disorders, Trump
matches ALL TEN (every one) of the indicators for Narcissism Disorder.

I can understand a voter supporting one candidate because they believe
the other is even worse but I don't understand the enthusisam for TRUMP.

Does the standard reference manual describe people without a bull****
detector? Something more scientific than "credulous boob"?

The "chump" has been playing people all his life. In
New York city, they call him the "orange rat". He never
pays any bills; that's why he is always in court.
Look at the way he has played Larry...
Larry believes anything the "chump" says...

TRUMP/PUTIN
2016

Make America Hate Again...

Drifter November 6th 16 05:48 PM

Statement.

On 11/6/2016 8:39 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 11/6/2016 3:48 AM, Drifter wrote:

the "chump" is totally "insane"...

Yup, if anybody is unhinged, it's that clown Trump -- and provably so:

In the standard reference manual for psychological disorders, Trump
matches ALL TEN (every one) of the indicators for Narcissism Disorder.

TRUMP/PUTIN
2016

Make America Hate Again...

---

Old Joke. You know when the "chump" is lying?

When his mouth is open...

Joe from Kokomo[_2_] November 6th 16 06:34 PM

Statement.

On 11/6/2016 12:48 PM, Drifter wrote:

Old Joke. You know when the "chump" is lying?

When his mouth is open...

....and, boy, does he have a BIG [loud] mouth.

---

Joe from Kokomo[_2_] November 6th 16 06:34 PM

Statement.

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Yup, if anybody is unhinged, it's that clown Trump -- and provably so:

In the standard reference manual for psychological disorders, Trump
matches ALL TEN (every one) of the indicators for Narcissism Disorder.

On 11/6/2016 10:39 AM, analogdial wrote:

I can understand a voter supporting one candidate because they believe
the other is even worse but I don't understand the enthusiasim for TRUMP.

Does the standard reference manual describe people without a bull****
detector? Something more scientific than "credulous boob"?

No, I don't think the manual has anything more scientific. But why would
they need it when "credulous boob" perfectly describes those that
support the orange-haired clown? (although 'gullible' and 'naive' would
also work).

---

DhiaDuit November 6th 16 06:56 PM

Statement.

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Yup, if anybody is unhinged, it's that clown Trump -- and provably so:

In the standard reference manual for psychological disorders, Trump
matches ALL TEN (every one) of the indicators for Narcissism Disorder.

On 11/6/2016 10:39 AM, analogdial wrote:

I can understand a voter supporting one candidate because they believe
the other is even worse but I don't understand the enthusiasim for TRUMP.

Does the standard reference manual describe people without a bull****
detector? Something more scientific than "credulous boob"?

No, I don't think the manual has anything more scientific. But why would
they need it when "credulous boob" perfectly describes those that
support the orange-haired clown? (although 'gullible' and 'naive' would
also work).

---

infowars.com Roger Stone, hillary to lose election, may stage false flag