RadioBanter

-   -   Why is john kerry in the Antarctic? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/236458-why-john-kerry-antarctic.html)

DhiaDuit November 6th 16 12:38 PM

Why is john kerry in the Antarctic?

Hideing out, or something?

fred k. engels[_5_] November 6th 16 01:51 PM

Why is john kerry in the Antarctic?

Looking for
L. Fletcher Prouty
Snow-white
"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
Hideing out, or something?

analogdial November 6th 16 04:09 PM

Why is john kerry in the Antarctic?

DhiaDuit wrote:

Hideing out, or something?

Hiding out, not now but soon. Kerry is stocking up Base 211 in hopes of
riding out the upcoming TRUMP/Clinton administration.

DhiaDuit November 7th 16 04:41 AM

On Sunday, November 6, 2016 at 10:10:22 AM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

Hideing out, or something?

Hiding out, not now but soon. Kerry is stocking up Base 211 in hopes of
riding out the upcoming TRUMP/Clinton administration.

Youtube How to convert a van in to an off grid camper in 17 days ...What's that nice music playing in the background? I wants to look it up.

D. Peter Maus[_2_] November 7th 16 01:16 PM

Why is john kerry in the Antarctic?

Trying to warm up after a night with his wife.

DhiaDuit November 7th 16 05:42 PM

On Monday, November 7, 2016 at 7:16:15 AM UTC-6, D. Peter Maus wrote:
Trying to warm up after a night with his wife.

I read somewhere it cost between $12,000 to $15,000 to go to McMurdo/Station/ Research place in the Antartic. I think that article said from New Zealand to McMurdo Station. newsweek.com Keep an eye on that today/tonight/tomorrow. jimstone.is

DhiaDuit November 7th 16 05:43 PM

On Monday, November 7, 2016 at 11:42:33 AM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Monday, November 7, 2016 at 7:16:15 AM UTC-6, D. Peter Maus wrote:
Trying to warm up after a night with his wife.

I read somewhere it cost between $12,000 to $15,000 to go to McMurdo/Station/ Research place in the Antartic. I think that article said from New Zealand to McMurdo Station. newsweek.com Keep an eye on that today/tonight/tomorrow. jimstone.is

Warm up after a night with his wife? Oh, now I get it.

DhiaDuit November 7th 16 05:47 PM

On Monday, November 7, 2016 at 11:43:45 AM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Monday, November 7, 2016 at 11:42:33 AM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Monday, November 7, 2016 at 7:16:15 AM UTC-6, D. Peter Maus wrote:
Trying to warm up after a night with his wife.

I read somewhere it cost between $12,000 to $15,000 to go to McMurdo/Station/ Research place in the Antartic. I think that article said from New Zealand to McMurdo Station. newsweek.com Keep an eye on that today/tonight/tomorrow. jimstone.is

Warm up after a night with his wife? Oh, now I get it.

That guy who has that Youtube channel, he said that music is Art of Floating Volume 4