RadioBanter

-   -   Erratic (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/236492-erratic.html)

Joe from Kokomo[_2_] November 10th 16 05:38 PM

Erratic

Today's [very Republican] Wall Street Journal had an article wondering
which Trump would show up in the Oval Office, calling Trump "erratic".

Great. Just what we need. Somebody with their finger on the nuclear
button that is erratic. That's gotta give even the Trump Kool-Aid
drinkers pause for concern.

---

analogdial November 10th 16 10:32 PM

Erratic

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Today's [very Republican] Wall Street Journal had an article wondering
which Trump would show up in the Oval Office, calling Trump "erratic".

Great. Just what we need. Somebody with their finger on the nuclear
button that is erratic. That's gotta give even the Trump Kool-Aid
drinkers pause for concern.

A very large number of TRUMP voters LOVE the fact that the erratic TRUMP
has his itchy finger on the nuke button. Their world won't be fair
unless the world feels almost as much fear as they do.