RadioBanter

-   -   McDonald's meat factory. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/236647-mcdonalds-meat-factory.html)

DhiaDuit December 11th 16 07:57 PM

McDonald's meat factory.

Shocking & Horrible: Human meat found in McDonald's meat factory Youtube

fred k. engels[_10_] December 11th 16 10:20 PM

McDonald's meat factory.

lawyer EATS incriminating evidence

analogdial December 12th 16 02:48 AM

McDonald's meat factory.

DhiaDuit wrote:

Shocking & Horrible: Human meat found in McDonald's meat factory Youtube

Oh, it's worse than that, IT'S BABY MEAT!!

I'm so OUTRAGED I think go to a k00ksite and click on some links! MAYBE
EVEN BUY SOMETHING!!

That'll teach those *******S a lesson!!!!!!!!!!

DhiaDuit December 12th 16 03:39 AM

McDonald's meat factory.

On Sunday, December 11, 2016 at 8:49:45 PM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

Shocking & Horrible: Human meat found in McDonald's meat factory Youtube

Oh, it's worse than that, IT'S BABY MEAT!!

I'm so OUTRAGED I think go to a k00ksite and click on some links! MAYBE
EVEN BUY SOMETHING!!

That'll teach those *******S a lesson!!!!!!!!!!

watchin, Open All Hours Youtube. The old woman asked Arkwright if he is going to Pavlov's funeral. He said, Yes, even though he likely will never come to mine.

analogdial December 12th 16 03:51 AM

McDonald's meat factory.

DhiaDuit wrote:

watchin, Open All Hours Youtube. The old woman asked Arkwright if he is going to Pavlov's funeral. He said, Yes, even though he likely will never come to mine.

He might catch you at the drive thru if you coffin is made of special
sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions and a sesame seed bun.

DhiaDuit December 12th 16 04:03 AM

McDonald's meat factory.

On Sunday, December 11, 2016 at 9:52:52 PM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

watchin, Open All Hours Youtube. The old woman asked Arkwright if he is going to Pavlov's funeral. He said, Yes, even though he likely will never come to mine.

He might catch you at the drive thru if you coffin is made of special
sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions and a sesame seed bun.

Arkwright, at Church service, (Pavlov) he put a one pound bill (British money) in the tray, but he palmed back more than enough coins to cover that one pound bill. The cheap ba..id!

analogdial December 12th 16 04:15 AM

McDonald's meat factory.

DhiaDuit wrote:

watchin, Open All Hours Youtube. The old woman asked Arkwright if he is going to Pavlov's funeral. He said, Yes, even though he likely will never come to mine.

He might catch you at the drive thru if you coffin is made of special
sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions and a sesame seed bun.

Arkwright, at Church service, (Pavlov) he put a one pound bill (British money) in the tray, but he palmed back more than enough coins to cover that one pound bill. The cheap ba..id!

Probably pulls the same stunt at the drive thru. Hope they're mixing in
enough cow over there to give him mad cow disease.