RadioBanter

-   -   Where's Kevin these days? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/236654-wheres-kevin-these-days.html)

Keven Albert Strum[_2_] January 5th 17 02:36 PM

Where's Kevin these days?

Kevin says:
Thanks to those who care; no thanks to those who don't. All is well; just extra busy lately paying attention
to my sweetheart and family and work matters, so the Liberty Net articles have been coming out less
regularly than usual. Expect a new article soon.

Whew ... had us worried, Kevin. Glad you're ok.

With every good wish to The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net for 2017Â*

Keven Albert Strum.Â*Â*
http://www.kevenstrum.comÂ*Â*
http://www.the_great_liberty_nit_wit_net.orgÂ*Â*
http://www.chickie_boy_come_home_to_...it_net.orgÂ*Â*

DhiaDuit January 5th 17 07:20 PM

Where's Kevin these days?

On Thursday, January 5, 2017 at 8:36:31 AM UTC-6, Keven Albert Strum wrote:
Kevin says:
Thanks to those who care; no thanks to those who don't. All is well; just extra busy lately paying attention
to my sweetheart and family and work matters, so the Liberty Net articles have been coming out less
regularly than usual. Expect a new article soon.

Whew ... had us worried, Kevin. Glad you're ok.

With every good wish to The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net for 2017Â*

Keven Albert Strum.Â*Â*
http://www.kevenstrum.comÂ*Â*
http://www.the_great_liberty_nit_wit_net.orgÂ*Â*
http://www.chickie_boy_come_home_to_...it_net.orgÂ*Â*