RadioBanter

-   -   Escape From New Yawk. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/236700-escape-new-yawk.html)

DhiaDuit December 24th 16 06:05 PM

Escape From New Yawk.

popularmechanics.com How the Military would rescue Donald Trump from Manhattan.

[email protected] December 24th 16 08:14 PM

Escape From New Yawk.

On Saturday, December 24, 2016 at 1:05:51 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
popularmechanics.com How the Military would rescue Donald Trump from Manhattan.

I'm afraid Donald needs help from even a HIGHER AUTHORITY !!!Y

DhiaDuit December 25th 16 04:09 AM

Escape From New Yawk.

On Saturday, December 24, 2016 at 2:14:37 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Saturday, December 24, 2016 at 1:05:51 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
popularmechanics.com How the Military would rescue Donald Trump from Manhattan.

I'm afraid Donald needs help from even a HIGHER AUTHORITY !!!Y

A helium filled balloon with a rope and an Airplane flies by and snatches onto that rope, maybe you have seen a movie or two how that works. 'Wheeee, up, up and awayyyyy,,,,,,,,,,,

DhiaDuit December 25th 16 04:20 AM

Escape From New Yawk.

On Saturday, December 24, 2016 at 10:09:53 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Saturday, December 24, 2016 at 2:14:37 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Saturday, December 24, 2016 at 1:05:51 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
popularmechanics.com How the Military would rescue Donald Trump from Manhattan.

I'm afraid Donald needs help from even a HIGHER AUTHORITY !!!Y

A helium filled balloon with a rope and an Airplane flies by and snatches onto that rope, maybe you have seen a movie or two how that works. 'Wheeee, up, up and awayyyyy,,,,,,,,,,,

Green Berets movie. Captured by Airplane Youtube ...There he goes,,,,