RadioBanter

-   -   To explain. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/236720-explain.html)

DhiaDuit January 1st 17 03:58 PM

To explain.

www.jimstone.is Donald Trump to explain election hacking Jan 4 ...He knows sumpin,,,,,

analogdial January 1st 17 09:11 PM

To explain.

DhiaDuit wrote:

www.jimstone.is Donald Trump to explain election hacking Jan 4 ...He knows sumpin,,,,,

The Great and Powerful TRUMP knows he doesn't want Putin's TRUMP file in
Julian Assange's hands.

DhiaDuit January 2nd 17 03:20 AM

To explain.

On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 3:13:19 PM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

www.jimstone.is Donald Trump to explain election hacking Jan 4 ...He knows sumpin,,,,,

The Great and Powerful TRUMP knows he doesn't want Putin's TRUMP file in
Julian Assange's hands.

Chicago ends bloody year with 762 'bonafides'. ...A hot time in the old town tonight.

analogdial January 2nd 17 09:05 AM

To explain.

DhiaDuit wrote:

Chicago ends bloody year with 762 'bonafides'. ...A hot time in the old town tonight.

I know. Go figure. You'd think, with all the violent well-armed
morons around here, TRUMP might have won the state.

Here's last years list of the 25 highest murder rate cities and how
their states will vote in the Electoral College:

St. Louis, MO TRUMP
Baltimore, MD Hillary
Detroit, MI TRUMP
New Orleans, LA TRUMP
Birmingham, AL TRUMP
Jackson, MS TRUMP
Baton Rouge, LA TRUMP
Hartford, CT Hillary
Salinas, CA Hillary
Milwaukee, WI TRUMP
Washington, DC Hillary
Kansas City, MO TRUMP
Cincinnati, OH TRUMP
West Palm Beach, FL TRUMP
Memphis, TN TRUMP
San Bernadino, CA Hillary
Oakland, CA Hillary
Atlanta, GA TRUMP
Richmond, VA TRUMP
Kansas City, KS TRUMP
Pittsburgh, PA TRUMP
Dayton, OH TRUMP
Philadelphia, PA TRUMP
Chicago, IL Hillary
North Charleston, SC TRUMP

18 for TRUMP only 7 for Hillary. Another landslide for the Great and
Powerful TRUMP!!

Drifter January 2nd 17 12:57 PM

To explain.

On 1/2/2017 4:05 AM, analogdial wrote:

[...]

TROMPO-THE-CLOWN... The Russian Agent...

DhiaDuit January 2nd 17 01:30 PM

To explain.

www.drudgereport.com says, 17 DAYS I say, ...SEVENTEEN!!!

DhiaDuit January 2nd 17 01:59 PM

To explain.

[...]

I have to watch the Rose Parade in Pasadena today. Depending on which TV channel websites you want to believe it starts at either 8:00 or 9:00 O'Clock today. 10:00 or 11:00 O'Clock in my time zone.

analogdial January 4th 17 08:11 PM

To explain.

Drifter wrote:

You do know his wife was a "Hooker" when she was in Paris?
It's a running joke in New York. Trompo-The-Clown= Russian Agent.

Careful, you could get SUED! Her lawyer is CHARLES HARDER! For a quick
moment I was hoping Harder was actually Chuck Harder, former shortwave
loon who used to give consumer advice, talk about evil goverment
conspiracies like area 51 and the IRS and keep us up to date on the
repairs made to his dilapidated hotel on the Suwannee River. Although,
as far as the hotel goes, I suspect the rot was advancing faster than
the renovation.

DhiaDuit January 4th 17 08:58 PM

To explain.

Panic En Mehico! www.drudgereport.com ...No more Hecho En Mehico?

DhiaDuit January 4th 17 09:12 PM

To explain.

Donald Trump rips them a ''new one'',,, www.yournewswire.com

[email protected] January 4th 17 11:01 PM

To explain.

Drifter wrote:

You do know his wife was a "Hooker" when she was in Paris?
It's a running joke in New York. Trompo-The-Clown= Russian Agent.

Careful, you could get SUED! Her lawyer is CHARLES HARDER! For a quick
moment I was hoping Harder was actually Chuck Harder, former shortwave
loon who used to give consumer advice, talk about evil goverment
conspiracies like area 51 and the IRS and keep us up to date on the
repairs made to his dilapidated hotel on the Suwannee River. Although,
as far as the hotel goes, I suspect the rot was advancing faster than
the renovation.

Panic En Mehico! www.drudgereport.com ...No more Hecho En Mehico?

Chevy Cruze was originally known as Suzuki . It was assembled in 11 (eleven ) different countries . Currently it is made in : Argentina,China.Mexico and Ohio.

DhiaDuit January 5th 17 01:37 AM

To explain.

Chevrolet Daewoo Mexico www.jimstone.is said they are junk.

analogdial January 5th 17 07:54 PM

To explain.

DhiaDuit wrote:

www.jimstone.is Donald Trump to explain election hacking Jan 4 ...He knows sumpin,,,,,

Seems the lamestream media REFUSED to cover TRUMP's election hacking
press conference. What did he say? Has TRUMP announced any specific
plans on the Julian Assange death penalty?

[email protected] January 5th 17 11:35 PM

To explain.

On Thursday, January 5, 2017 at 2:55:53 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

www.jimstone.is Donald Trump to explain election hacking Jan 4 ...He knows sumpin,,,,,

Seems the lamestream media REFUSED to cover TRUMP's election hacking
press conference. What did he say? Has TRUMP announced any specific
plans on the Julian Assange death penalty?

Not determined yet at this time but it must be "Cruel and Unusual"!

DhiaDuit January 6th 17 01:31 AM

To explain.

www.myndnow.com Engine drops out of Minot AFB B-52 ...Just how the heck does that happen?

analogdial January 6th 17 02:18 AM

To explain.

DhiaDuit wrote:

www.jimstone.is Donald Trump to explain election hacking Jan 4 ...He knows sumpin,,,,,

Seems the lamestream media REFUSED to cover TRUMP's election hacking
press conference. What did he say? Has TRUMP announced any specific
plans on the Julian Assange death penalty?

Not determined yet at this time but it must be "Cruel and Unusual"!

NOTHING will be usual during the TRUMP administration. NOTHING! As far
a cruel goes, I'm sure the FEMA guillotines will be far less cruel than
disembowlment. Or maybe just NUKE the damn embassy that coward Assange
is hiding in.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/04/politi...aks/index.html

Oh, wait. Assange is a good guy today. Nevermind.

[email protected] January 6th 17 03:12 AM

To explain.

DhiaDuit wrote:

www.jimstone.is Donald Trump to explain election hacking Jan 4 ...He knows sumpin,,,,,

Seems the lamestream media REFUSED to cover TRUMP's election hacking
press conference. What did he say? Has TRUMP announced any specific
plans on the Julian Assange death penalty?

Not determined yet at this time but it must be "Cruel and Unusual"!

NOTHING will be usual during the TRUMP administration. NOTHING! As far
a cruel goes, I'm sure the FEMA guillotines will be far less cruel than
disembowlment. Or maybe just NUKE the damn embassy that coward Assange
is hiding in.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/04/politi...aks/index.html

Oh, wait. Assange is a good guy today. Nevermind.

Pretty much sums it up for today !

DhiaDuit January 6th 17 04:32 PM

To explain.

DhiaDuit wrote:

www.jimstone.is Donald Trump to explain election hacking Jan 4 ...He knows sumpin,,,,,

Seems the lamestream media REFUSED to cover TRUMP's election hacking
press conference. What did he say? Has TRUMP announced any specific
plans on the Julian Assange death penalty?

Not determined yet at this time but it must be "Cruel and Unusual"!

NOTHING will be usual during the TRUMP administration. NOTHING! As far
a cruel goes, I'm sure the FEMA guillotines will be far less cruel than
disembowlment. Or maybe just NUKE the damn embassy that coward Assange
is hiding in.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/04/politi...aks/index.html

Oh, wait. Assange is a good guy today. Nevermind.

Pretty much sums it up for today !

obungler is getting a new brick wall right now, and guess who is paying for it. Trump is going to build a new wall and make Mexico pay for it.

DhiaDuit January 6th 17 05:28 PM

To explain.

Trump is calling back all foreign ambassadors www.jimstone.com ...Every single one of those foreign ambas[sadors]tards will be FIRED! Trump has already FIRED james woolsey.

analogdial January 8th 17 06:09 PM

To explain.

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

And by the way, do you remember the wall that you gullible people were
*wildly* cheering about, yeah, the one trumpo said the Mexicans were
going to pay for -- well, your boy trump is now asking the U.S.
taxpayers to pay for it. One more broken promise to add to the list above.

Not ALL US taxpayers. TRUMP's tax plan will REDUCE taxes for
Billionaires and INCREASE taxes on most single parents. Presumably,
billionaire single parents will still get the tax cut.

Why must we continually misrepresent The Great Man?

DhiaDuit January 8th 17 06:18 PM

To explain.

Scope and Sourcing www.jimstone.is

Drifter January 9th 17 01:14 PM

To explain.

On 1/8/2017 1:09 PM, analogdial wrote:
Joe from Kokomo wrote:

And by the way, do you remember the wall that you gullible people were
*wildly* cheering about, yeah, the one trumpo said the Mexicans were
going to pay for -- well, your boy trump is now asking the U.S.
taxpayers to pay for it. One more broken promise to add to the list above.

Not ALL US taxpayers. TRUMP's tax plan will REDUCE taxes for
Billionaires and INCREASE taxes on most single parents. Presumably,
billionaire single parents will still get the tax cut.

Why must we continually misrepresent The Great Man?

Trumpo-The-clown, the Russian Agent, will taake care of the
"Russian Republican Party"...

DhiaDuit January 9th 17 04:24 PM

To explain.

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

And by the way, do you remember the wall that you gullible people were
*wildly* cheering about, yeah, the one trumpo said the Mexicans were
going to pay for -- well, your boy trump is now asking the U.S.
taxpayers to pay for it. One more broken promise to add to the list above.

Not ALL US taxpayers. TRUMP's tax plan will REDUCE taxes for
Billionaires and INCREASE taxes on most single parents. Presumably,
billionaire single parents will still get the tax cut.

Why must we continually misrepresent The Great Man?

Trumpo-The-clown, the Russian Agent, will taake care of the
"Russian Republican Party"...

There is all kinds of sheet. Thang is though the politician with the most and worst sheet on himself or herself is usually the most popular.

analogdial January 9th 17 05:38 PM

To explain.

DhiaDuit wrote:

There is all kinds of sheet. Thang is though the politician with the most and worst sheet on himself or herself is usually the most popular.

Crazy voters like crazy candidates. Problem is, stupid voters think
crazy candidates are their kind of crazy. That's why we get loons like
Richard Nixon who was only Richard Nixon's kind of crazy.

When Nixon was really losing it, like when he was talking to the
pictures on the wall and stuff like that, the State Department and
Pentagon secretly disabled Nixon's ability to launch the nukes.

Some crazy people think that's treason.

Joe from Kokomo[_2_] January 9th 17 07:59 PM

To explain.

On 1/9/2017 12:38 PM, analogdial wrote:

When Nixon was really losing it, like when he was talking to the
pictures on the wall and stuff like that, the State Department and
Pentagon secretly disabled Nixon's ability to launch the nukes.

Interesting, if true. Can you point us to any references on this?

If it's possible, this surely needs to be applied to that dangerous
clown trump.

Drifter January 9th 17 08:26 PM

To explain.

On 1/9/2017 2:59 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 1/9/2017 12:38 PM, analogdial wrote:

When Nixon was really losing it, like when he was talking to the
pictures on the wall and stuff like that, the State Department and
Pentagon secretly disabled Nixon's ability to launch the nukes.

Interesting, if true. Can you point us to any references on this?

If it's possible, this surely needs to be applied to that dangerous
clown trump.

Trumpo-The-Clown will always be a New York slum lord.

analogdial January 10th 17 02:11 AM

To explain.

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 1/9/2017 12:38 PM, analogdial wrote:

When Nixon was really losing it, like when he was talking to the
pictures on the wall and stuff like that, the State Department and
Pentagon secretly disabled Nixon's ability to launch the nukes.

Interesting, if true. Can you point us to any references on this?

If it's possible, this surely needs to be applied to that dangerous
clown trump.

I found this reference in an obituary of James Schlesinger. I don't
recall where I first heard the story, maybe during all the publicity for
Woodward and Bernstein's book "Final Days".

" During Nixon˘s last days in the White House at the height of the
Watergate crisis, when some were doubting the President˘s mental
stability, Schlesinger reportedly instructed the Joint Chiefs of Staff
to check with him before carrying out any of Nixon˘s orders regarding
nuclear weapons. He also drew up contingency plans for an emergency
military deployment in the event of an impeached Nixon refusing to step
down. "

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obit...-obituary.html

DhiaDuit January 10th 17 02:16 AM

To explain.

Cooler heads really do exist. Jim Stone at www.jimstone.is has some info on nukes and stuff.

Drifter January 10th 17 04:42 AM

To explain.

On 1/9/2017 9:11 PM, analogdial wrote:
Joe from Kokomo wrote:

[...]

I believe we all need to worry about Trompo-The-Clowns "mental stability".
He spends his time on twitter like a little girl. Real wack job.

Dark days ahead...

Drifter January 10th 17 04:44 AM

To explain.

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

[...]

Even that coward- Ryan- says he's a twitter "troll".

"Trompo-The-Clown", draft dodger...

Joe from Kokomo[_2_] January 10th 17 01:07 PM

To explain.

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

[...]

Thanks for the info!

....and it certainly should be applied to that thin-skinned, vengeful,
vindictive, dangerous clown trump. You can slice it and dice it any way
you want, but these are NOT characteristics you want in a person who has
his finger on the nuclear button.

DhiaDuit January 10th 17 01:36 PM

To explain.

On Tuesday, January 10, 2017 at 7:07:28 AM UTC-6, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
Joe from Kokomo wrote:

[...]

When boosh was the prez, one of those guys who totes ''football'', that numb skull absent mindly left the ''football'' behind. He had to turn his ass around and run back for the ''football''. Have you ever seen a cat or a dog counting her new born pups? They don't forget.