RadioBanter

-   -   If You Have a Beard... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/236762-if-you-have-beard.html)

[email protected] January 16th 17 05:29 AM

If You Have a Beard...

Shave it off because I said so. I don't like beards.

DhiaDuit January 16th 17 01:15 PM

If You Have a Beard...

www.holiday-weather.com How about a holiday in Nuuk, Greenland? I am not going, I am staying here.

[email protected] January 17th 17 01:04 AM

If You Have a Beard...

On Monday, January 16, 2017 at 8:15:46 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Sunday, January 15, 2017 at 11:29:56 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Shave it off because I said so. I don't like beards.

www.holiday-weather.com How about a holiday in Nuuk, Greenland? I am not going, I am staying here.

How about a stroll in Yakutsk ? Nice weather, great environment ...

DhiaDuit January 17th 17 04:36 AM

If You Have a Beard...

On Monday, January 16, 2017 at 7:04:38 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Monday, January 16, 2017 at 8:15:46 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Sunday, January 15, 2017 at 11:29:56 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Shave it off because I said so. I don't like beards.

www.holiday-weather.com How about a holiday in Nuuk, Greenland? I am not going, I am staying here.

How about a stroll in Yakutsk ? Nice weather, great environment ... How to buy a school bus Youtube by NoSressMike ...Every once in a while a car horn would honk at Mike. I don't think they were so much interested in that rusty old school bus that Mike was talking about. Some people make tiny homes/bug out vehicles out of old school buses.

George Cornelius January 18th 17 10:26 AM

If You Have a Beard...

In article , writes:
Shave it off because I said so. I don't like beards.

And you are an obscenity. Because I said so.

George

DhiaDuit January 18th 17 12:53 PM

If You Have a Beard...

On Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 4:28:14 AM UTC-6, George Cornelius wrote:
In article , writes:
Shave it off because I said so. I don't like beards.

And you are an obscenity. Because I said so.

George

weather.com website says it will get up to 25 degrees on Friday in Nuuk, Greenland. That is on Trump's Inauguration day.

[email protected] January 19th 17 02:56 AM

If You Have a Beard...

In article , writes:
Shave it off because I said so. I don't like beards.

And you are an obscenity. Because I said so.

George

Do what I say Corny and while you are at it get a haircut and take a shower.

George Cornelius January 19th 17 10:32 AM

If You Have a Beard...

writes:
Shave it off because I said so. I don't like beards.

And you are an obscenity. Because I said so.

OK. Cheap shot. You're no doubt a perfectly likeable guy who for some obscure
reason wants to call attention a certain portion of his anatomy. Who am I
to judge?

On the other hand, your nom de plume meets the definition of an obscenity.
But you didn't need me to tell you that.

And I am not offended at all if you dislike beards.

Do what I say Corny and while you are at it get a haircut and take a shower.

Haven't been called that in years. And I've certainly been called worse.

Yeah, somebody - not me - has been posting some photos.

George Cornelius January 19th 17 10:59 AM

If You Have a Beard...

In article , (George Cornelius) writes:
In article ,
writes:

Do what I say Corny and while you are at it get a haircut and take a shower.

Haven't been called that in years. And I've certainly been called worse.

Yeah, somebody - not me - has been posting some photos.

Oh, and please don't post drunk. Last thing you need is a PUI on your record.

DhiaDuit January 19th 17 05:13 PM

If You Have a Beard...

writes:

Do what I say Corny and while you are at it get a haircut and take a shower.

Haven't been called that in years. And I've certainly been called worse.

Yeah, somebody - not me - has been posting some photos.

Oh, and please don't post drunk. Last thing you need is a PUI on your record.

That married Irish woman and her hubby over there in England, sometimes they like to go to warm sunny Benidorm, Spain for holidays. Benidorm has snow now. They probally won't go to Benidorm this time.
www.thesun.co.uk