RadioBanter

-   -   Where Do They Dig These Ibeciles Up? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/236829-where-do-they-dig-these-ibeciles-up.html)

[email protected] February 8th 17 03:34 AM

Where Do They Dig These Ibeciles Up?

Congresswoman Maxine Waters attacking President Trump: "“And the fact that he is wrapping his arms around Putin while Putin is continuing to advance into…Korea” Waters said with a questioning glance at Nancy Pelosi.

Uhh...okay...I guess we all missed the news of Russia's invasion of Korea. Which one of the Korea's is being invaded Madame Chairman? North or South?

The dumb bitch must be related to the Right Honorable Hank Johnson who thinks the island of Guam will tip over if it gets too many people standing on one side of it. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7XXVLKWd3Q

Makes you proud to be an American doesn't it!