RadioBanter

-   -   The Palmer Report Is Not News And It’s An Insult To The Left (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/236900-palmer-report-not-news-%E2%80%99s-insult-left.html)

[email protected] March 7th 17 02:08 AM

The Palmer Report Is Not News And It’s An Insult To The Left

“Articles on Palmer Report and Daily News Bin contain deliberately misleading headlines. Those headlines and the claims made in the articles tend not to be supported by the sources cited in the article. So, they are opinion pieces, not news articles. This would be fine if they were clearly labeled as editorial content, but they aren’t."

"There’s no indication that an editorial process in place, nor does Palmer appear to independently gather facts from primary sources. I’m not saying he doesn’t have an editorial process, but rather there is no evidence of one. To illustrate this point, compare the “Facts about Daily News Bin” to NPR’s ethics and standards."

"Social proof is not evidence of quality or value. It is not evidence of anything other than “I wrote a thing and someone clicked and shared it.” Palmer is masterful at creating clickbait-type headlines and building communities – which lead to the social proof he points to as evidence of his credibility. Having articles shared by political figures, celebrities, and other news sites is evidence of nothing but the share itself. Again, all of this would be fine if he were honest about who he is – a political blogger.”

More at http://modernliberals.com/the-palmer...t-to-the-left/

DhiaDuit March 7th 17 12:53 PM

On Monday, March 6, 2017 at 8:08:22 PM UTC-6, wrote:
[...]

Russian Salad Dressing ,,,at your local area food stores. They are going to say you have been cohabitating with them Rooskies.

analogdial March 7th 17 02:12 PM

wrote:

[...]

This article is one illustration why so many people find so many
liberals annoying.

Of course Bill Palmer is a political blogger. He calls himself a
journalist but the definition of journalist is loose:

"a person who writes for newspapers, magazines, or news websites or
prepares news to be broadcast."

You could even call him an editorialist or a polemicist.

There are many kinds of journalism beside NPR's.

[email protected] March 8th 17 01:32 AM

On Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 6:53:25 AM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:

Russian Salad Dressing ,,,at your local area food stores. They are going to say you have been cohabitating with them Rooskies.

I saw a guy in a Trump hat drinking a Black Russian at the bar last weekend. Guess that makes him a Russian puppet. Wondering if I should contact the FBI (aka Famous But Incompetent) to report this intel?

DhiaDuit March 8th 17 04:01 PM

The Palmer Report Is Not News And It’s An Insult To The Left

On Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 6:53:25 AM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:

Russian Salad Dressing ,,,at your local area food stores. They are going to say you have been cohabitating with them Rooskies.

I saw a guy in a Trump hat drinking a Black Russian at the bar last weekend. Guess that makes him a Russian puppet. Wondering if I should contact the FBI (aka Famous But Incompetent) to report this intel?

I have an old wind up toy. It is a kid swinging on a swing. It was made in russia, and I also have an old made in Ukraine rubber bear toy bank. Stuff I bought at Goodwill store many years ago.

analogdial March 8th 17 05:39 PM

wrote:

On Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 6:53:25 AM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:

Russian Salad Dressing ,,,at your local area food stores. They are going to say you have been cohabitating with them Rooskies.

I saw a guy in a Trump hat drinking a Black Russian at the bar last weekend. Guess that makes him a Russian puppet. Wondering if I should contact the FBI (aka Famous But Incompetent) to report this intel?

The guy in the hat is already on the FBI payroll.

Makes me wonder. Does the FBI send them W-2s? Do they have to write
"informant" on the tax form? Is "snitch" an IRS recognized occupation?

DhiaDuit March 8th 17 06:45 PM

On Wednesday, March 8, 2017 at 11:42:27 AM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:
wrote:

On Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 6:53:25 AM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:

Russian Salad Dressing ,,,at your local area food stores. They are going to say you have been cohabitating with them Rooskies.

I saw a guy in a Trump hat drinking a Black Russian at the bar last weekend. Guess that makes him a Russian puppet. Wondering if I should contact the FBI (aka Famous But Incompetent) to report this intel?

The guy in the hat is already on the FBI payroll.

Makes me wonder. Does the FBI send them W-2s? Do they have to write
"informant" on the tax form? Is "snitch" an IRS recognized occupation?

Weeping Angels, Samsung and,
www.stevequayle.com ...If Samsung TVs can be turned into listening devices, what about the other name brand TVs out there?

[email protected] March 9th 17 03:10 AM

The Palmer Report Is Not News And It’s An Insult To The Left

On Wednesday, March 8, 2017 at 11:42:27 AM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:

The guy in the hat is already on the FBI payroll.

Makes me wonder. Does the FBI send them W-2s? Do they have to write
"informant" on the tax form? Is "snitch" an IRS recognized occupation?

I don't know. Perhaps Kevin Alfred Strom could tell us. Organizations such as the National Alliance and the KKK are modern day WPA projects for all the federal and state alphabet agencies.

DhiaDuit March 9th 17 04:19 AM

On Wednesday, March 8, 2017 at 9:10:41 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 8, 2017 at 11:42:27 AM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:

The guy in the hat is already on the FBI payroll.

Makes me wonder. Does the FBI send them W-2s? Do they have to write
"informant" on the tax form? Is "snitch" an IRS recognized occupation?

I don't know. Perhaps Kevin Alfred Strom could tell us. Organizations such as the National Alliance and the KKK are modern day WPA projects for all the federal and state alphabet agencies.

I am fixin to hunt up some Bud Spencer and Terence Hill real good movies at Youtube