RadioBanter

-   -   South Korea (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/240502-south-korea.html)

Joe from Kokomo[_2_] April 21st 17 03:03 AM

South Korea

A day or so ago, the South Korean press said trump was "unpredictable,
unhinged and dangerous".

Hmmm, sounds a lot like what Ol' Joe has been saying for months.

DhiaDuit April 21st 17 03:36 PM

South Korea

On Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 9:03:51 PM UTC-5, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
A day or so ago, the South Korean press said trump was "unpredictable,
unhinged and dangerous".

Hmmm, sounds a lot like what Ol' Joe has been saying for months.

Unpredictable, I Like that. Pitbulls are unpredictable too.

DhiaDuit April 23rd 17 05:43 PM

South Korea

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
On Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 9:03:51 PM UTC-5, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
A day or so ago, the South Korean press said trump was "unpredictable,
unhinged and dangerous".

Hmmm, sounds a lot like what Ol' Joe has been saying for months.

Unpredictable, I Like that. Pitbulls are unpredictable too.

freerepublic.com clinton's assistant J. W. McGill is found dead.
arkancide.com ...An apparant heart attack. He was only 34 years old.