RadioBanter

-   -   democrap Illinois is BROKE (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/243082-re-democrap-illinois-broke.html)

DhiaDuit June 16th 17 01:21 PM

democrap Illinois is BROKE

On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 3:40:32 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
and will cease all roadwork July 1. whatreallyhappened.com ...What could happen is, Back to the old fashioned dirt and gravel roads. Which I really like, Earthview/Street view, Pucallpa Peru

Illinois no more road work ...There ought to be another I, between the D and O

DhiaDuit June 16th 17 01:50 PM

democrap Illinois is BROKE

www.drudgereport.com Could Illinois be the first state to file for bankruptcy?