RadioBanter

-   -   Are you ready for The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net ? ? ? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/244725-you-ready-great-liberty-nit-wit-net.html)

Keven Albert Strum[_2_] July 22nd 17 08:30 PM

Are you ready for The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net ? ? ?

You'll need LOTS OF snacks and beverages. Chips, dips, maybe even a heat'n eat pizza.

We've cut a discount deal with Costco so you an stock up AND save money.

Order on line - pick up at your nearest Costco ...

Be sure to use coupon code The_Great_Liberty_Nit_Wit_Net when you place your order.

I hope to see you there – hundreds of millions of listeners will be on board, so tune in early to get a good seat.

With every good wish.Â*

Keven Albert Strum.Â*
http://www.keven.albert.strum.comÂ*
http://www.the_great_liberty_nit_wit_net.orgÂ*
http://www.kevin.alfred.strom.has.di...it.wit.net.com

fred k. engels[_13_] July 22nd 17 09:38 PM

Are you ready for The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net ? ? ?

WB4AI0 is definitely fake
is definitely real
The fully encrypted fox channel is all Kim all the time
The fully encrypted cnn is all Kim all the time

"Keven Albert Strum" wrote in message

You'll need LOTS OF snacks and beverages. Chips, dips, maybe even a heat'n
eat pizza.

We've cut a discount deal with Costco so you an stock up AND save money.

Order on line - pick up at your nearest Costco ...

Be sure to use coupon code The_Great_Liberty_Nit_Wit_Net when you place your
order.

I hope to see you there – hundreds of millions of listeners will be on
board, so tune in early to get a good seat.

With every good wish.

Keven Albert Strum.

Keven Albert Strum[_2_] July 23rd 17 02:38 AM

Are you ready for The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net ? ? ?

On Saturday, July 22, 2017 at 4:38:52 PM UTC-4, fred k. engels wrote:
WB4AI0 is definitely fake

Hey DD ... can you go pay a visit to Fred's house?

Bring the dawgs ...

Let 'em out.

Drive off.

Thanks .. the payment will be left at the usual place.

fred k. engels[_13_] July 23rd 17 02:59 AM

Are you ready for The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net ? ? ?

its rec.radio.shortwave not rec.radio.hamradio
TAKE IS FAKE HAM STUFF SOMEWHERE ELSE
****head

Keven Albert Strum[_2_] July 23rd 17 09:48 PM

On Saturday, July 22, 2017 at 9:59:13 PM UTC-4, fred k. engels wrote:
its rec.radio.shortwave not rec.radio.hamradio TAKE IS FAKE HAM STUFF SOMEWHERE ELSE ****head

Beg to differ, sir ... The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net is the biggest event in Shortwave Radio since Radio Moscow.

You're new in town, aren't you? I mean .. you don't remember when Y-Man was the proclaimer of The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net .. EACH AND EVERY SATURDAY. Good times.

DD's dawgs ... be very afraid.

[email protected] July 25th 17 08:17 PM

On Sunday, July 23, 2017 at 7:33:29 PM UTC-4, fred k. engels wrote:
Because you ****head get an enormous hard-on posting THIS FAKE HAM STUFF

Now Fred ...
No need to talk vulgar here ... and it's NOT fake ham stuff ..
The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net meets every week on 75m LSB and all check-ins give call signs that can be checked on http://www.qrz.com . . .

Right ? ? ?

fred k. engels[_13_] July 25th 17 11:28 PM

Are you ready for The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net ? ? ?

Because you FAKE ****head get an enormous hard-on posting THIS FAKE HAM
STUFF
fully encrypted cnn fed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever. Right ? ? ?

Keven Albert Strum[_2_] July 27th 17 12:47 AM

On Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 6:29:02 PM UTC-4, fred k. engels wrote:
Because you FAKE ****head get an enormous hard-on posting THIS FAKE HAM STUFF

Fake? Fred ... How's it fake?
The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net is on 75m LSB *each and every* Saturday night at 10pm eastern.
Nothing fake about it.

Now about that potty mouth, Fred ... are we out of our meds here?
Need to go have a chat with the minister?
Maybe get him to pray with you?

fred k. engels[_13_] July 27th 17 02:11 AM

Are you ready for The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net ? ? ?

Because you FAKE ****head get an enormous hard-on posting THIS nobody gives
a **** Nit-Wit-Net FAKE HAM
STUFF
fully encrypted cnn fed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever. Right ? ? ?

"Keven Albert Strum" wrote in message

On Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 6:29:02 PM UTC-4, fred k. engels wrote:
Because you FAKE ****head get an enormous hard-on posting THIS FAKE HAM
STUFF

Fake? Fred ... How's it fake?
The Great Liberty is on 75m LSB *each and every* Saturday night at 10pm