RadioBanter

-   -   Inside radio with Brother Stair! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/245376-inside-radio-brother-stair.html)

analogdial August 6th 17 09:00 AM

Inside radio with Brother Stair!

It's always a treat when The Last Day Prophet of God illuminates his
corner of the Radio Biz. Turns out, one of his local FMers might be up
for sale and the owner is hoping to get $700,000 for it. The Prophet
doesn't believe the station will get that price and he's hoping the
owner will settle for a lower price.

Brother Stair has bigger plans than merely the purchase of the local
station. He's also hoping God will move someone to donate $10 million
to his cause. Brother Stair says that God came to him in a vision
years ago and told the prophet that he would get $10 million for his
ministry. Actually, says Brother Stair, God has provided $45 million
over the years but it sure would be nice to get the $10 million in one
lump sum.

To assure any multi-millionaire potential donors, the Prophet went on to
explain that he is responsible and does not waste money. He negotiates
a good price for airtime and always pays his bills. In fact, he claims
he gets rates as low as $6 an hour!

Keven Albert Strum[_2_] August 6th 17 05:20 PM

On Sunday, August 6, 2017 at 4:04:33 AM UTC-4, analogdial wrote:
It's always a treat when The Last Day Prophet of God illuminates his corner of the Radio Biz.

And that's why we call him "the last day *PROFIT* of God".

The "profit" needs some more jail time.

analogdial August 6th 17 06:35 PM

Keven Albert Strum wrote:

The "profit" needs some more jail time.

We can hope. The last time Brother Stair was imprisoned the folk at the
tape deck played some wonderful old false predictions including his Pope
of Rome prophesy, in which the Prophet told us that he would die at the
hands of the Pope of Rome, an event which would also mark THE END OF THE
WORLD AS WE KNOW IT.

DhiaDuit August 6th 17 06:41 PM

On Sunday, August 6, 2017 at 12:39:38 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
Keven Albert Strum wrote:

The "profit" needs some more jail time.

We can hope. The last time Brother Stair was imprisoned the folk at the
tape deck played some wonderful old false predictions including his Pope
of Rome prophesy, in which the Prophet told us that he would die at the
hands of the Pope of Rome, an event which would also mark THE END OF THE
WORLD AS WE KNOW IT.

engrishfunny.com Fresh Crap $8.99

DhiaDuit August 6th 17 08:54 PM

www.redstatewatcher.com That Ohio amusement park ride that failed. The manufacturer said it was excessive corrosion.