Old September 10th 17, 11:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Well, they did it again+ACE-

Why do those ****heads over at ENIGMA 2000 keep on making a big deal out of
secret services recruitment ads? How else are those agencies going find the
best qualified individuals.

+ACI-Frank+ACI- wrote in message newsp455a+ACQ-s11+ACQ-1+AEA-dont-email.me...

On Sun, 10 Sep 2017 12:34:31 -0700, DhiaDuit wrote:

+AD4-
+AD4- Looks to me like Florida has a real Hurricane going on there, unless it
+AD4- is all a flat out Hoax.

I can't PROVE it's a hoax, but I just looked out the window here and the
weather is cool, clear and dry. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

I also noticed that the WORLD LOOKS FLAT+ACEAIQAh- Who needs those LIBERAL so-
called experts? You can learn ALOT by looking the window+ACEAIQ-

Go, Rush+ACEAIQ-

+AD4-www.redstatewatcher.com hillary exposed+ACE-
+AD4- Unable to hold it together for the camera+ACE- ...Looks like she has
+AD4- Rabies+ACE-

Hillary should just go away. Go away, go away, go away+ACEAIQ-

Old September 10th 17, 11:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 9/10/2017 3:52 PM, Frank wrote:
On Sun, 10 Sep 2017 12:34:31 -0700, DhiaDuit wrote:

Looks to me like Florida has a real Hurricane going on there, unless it
is all a flat out Hoax.

I can't PROVE it's a hoax, but I just looked out the window here and the
weather is cool, clear and dry. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

I also noticed that the WORLD LOOKS FLAT!!! Who needs those LIBERAL so-
called experts? You can learn ALOT by looking the window!!

Go, Rush!!

www.redstatewatcher.com hillary exposed!
Unable to hold it together for the camera! ...Looks like she has
Rabies!

Hillary should just go away. Go away, go away, go away!!

OMG Frank. You drinkin from the same well as Larry?
Old September 11th 17, 12:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

obungler's boyz are Heroz. They are rescuing Air Jordans from Foot Lockers. www.redstatewatcher.com Undocumented shoppers caught on video in Florida! ...That's right, don't let Jordan drown!
Old September 11th 17, 12:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.freerepublic.com Irma looting in Fort Lauderdale and Miami,BSO shoots teen who was allegdly burglarizing. ...But they din du nuffin, only trying to save the Air Jordans. There is a Lauderdale town in Lauderdale County, Northeast of Meridian, near Naval Air Station Meridian. That's where they teach Navy flyboys how to fly. Next up, a big bath tub to teach Navy boat boys how to STEER.

Old September 11th 17, 02:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Rush Limbaugh just dropped a major bomb! www.redstatewatcher.com ...He is Right.
Old September 11th 17, 03:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sun, 10 Sep 2017 16:08:02 -0700, DhiaDuit wrote:

+AD4 obungler's boyz are Heroz. They are rescuing Air Jordans from Foot
+AD4 Lockers. www.redstatewatcher.com Undocumented shoppers caught on
+AD4 video in Florida+ACE ...That's right, don't let Jordan drown+ACE

Who cares about gym shoes???? Looters could be STEALING Rush +ACI-LEGALLY
IMPOSSIBLE+ACI Limbaugh's PLASTIC LAWN FURNITURE and ROOF SHINGLES right
now+ACEAIQAhACE

Old September 11th 17, 03:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

LOOTING SPREE www.drudgereport.com ...obungler's boyz and girlz. Save the Loot from people's homes, Save the guns from Academy Sports,,, SWAT stand off, Save Air Jordans, Save everything!
Old September 11th 17, 03:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 9:45:17 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Sun, 10 Sep 2017 16:08:02 -0700, DhiaDuit wrote:

obungler's boyz are Heroz. They are rescuing Air Jordans from Foot
Lockers. www.redstatewatcher.com Undocumented shoppers caught on
video in Florida! ...That's right, don't let Jordan drown!

Who cares about gym shoes???? Looters could be STEALING Rush "LEGALLY
IMPOSSIBLE" Limbaugh's PLASTIC LAWN FURNITURE and ROOF SHINGLES right
now!!!!

They are not stealing plastic Flamings because everybody in Miami already have those.