Old September 12th 17, 01:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Praise be to God!

On Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at 12:15:59 AM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMaNlcljcBQ
America Held Hostage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIaFtAKnqBU
fully encrypted cnn feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.
fully encrypted fox feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever
"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

On Monday, September 11, 2017 at 5:31:44 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
Why do those ****heads over at ENIGMA 2000 keep on making a big deal out
of
secret services recruitment ads? How else are those agencies going find
the
best qualified individuals.
"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

On Monday, September 11, 2017 at 12:30:49 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Mon, 11 Sep 2017 14:20:03 퍍, Sinpo Code wrote:

Presidents Trumps Mar-a-Lago didn't suffer much hurricane damage.

Make America Great again.

Dozens of undocumented Polish laborers are hoping The Magnificent TRUMP
will collect on an insurance claim, anyway. They'd like to get paid
(underpaid) for looking busy and keeping the claim from appearing too
fraudulent.

It would be the icing on their cake if they got proper safety equipment
this time,

Trump settled that stuff out of court. It was the contractor that hired
those Polish laborers. ...That woman in Florida who works for that
TV
station, her last name is Polanski. She is a cutie pie.

Miami Herald. Roofers Needed. ...You look like you need a job. Get your
hammer and go to work.

hillary's new book, 'what happened' is discounted 40 percent by Walmart and Amazon before it even hits the shelves. www.redstatewatcher.com hillary scandal she doesn't want you to know about ...Praise Be To GOD that wretched old commie Bitch will NEVER BE PREZ OF U.S.A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old September 12th 17, 02:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mon, 11 Sep 2017 11:11:40 -0700, DhiaDuit wrote:

+AD4 Trump settled that stuff out of court.

After dragging it for 18 years. A few of the principals died during
those years. TRUMP's lawyer pal, Roy +ACI-Sleazeball+ACI Cohn would have be
proud. That is, if the sleazeball hadn't also died in the interim.

+AD4-It was the contractor that hired
+AD4 those Polish laborers.

Testimony says that Mr. MAGA told the contractor to hire those Polish
laborers before the job started.

http://time.com/4465744/donald-trump...ented-workers/

+AD4...That woman in Florida who works for that
+AD4 TV station, her last name is Polanski. She is a cutie pie.

I'm sure The Great Man will deport the cute ones last.

Old September 12th 17, 02:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tue, 12 Sep 2017 05:23:30 -0700, DhiaDuit wrote:

+AD4
+AD4 hillary's new book, 'what happened' is discounted 40 percent by Walmart
+AD4 and Amazon before it even hits the shelves. www.redstatewatcher.com
+AD4 hillary scandal she doesn't want you to know about

I think Walmart and Amazon always discount books with big production
runs. I don't know the typical percentage. Whatever. I'd be very
surprised if Hillary's book exceeds sales expectations.

Most people just want Hillary to go away.

+AD4 ...Praise Be To GOD that wretched old commie Bitch will NEVER BE PREZ
+AD4 OF U.S.A+ACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEA IQAhACEAIQAhACE

I agree, but not because she's a commie, but because she's got an itchy
trigger finger.
Old September 12th 17, 03:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 9/12/2017 9:22 AM, Frank wrote:
On Mon, 11 Sep 2017 11:11:40 -0700, DhiaDuit wrote:

Trump settled that stuff out of court.

After dragging it for 18 years. A few of the principals died during
those years. TRUMP's lawyer pal, Roy "Sleazeball" Cohn would have be
proud. That is, if the sleazeball hadn't also died in the interim.

It was the contractor that hired
those Polish laborers.

Testimony says that Mr. MAGA told the contractor to hire those Polish
laborers before the job started.

http://time.com/4465744/donald-trump...ented-workers/

...That woman in Florida who works for that
TV station, her last name is Polanski. She is a cutie pie.

I'm sure The Great Man will deport the cute ones last.

What about the 186 illegal's that were working at Mar-Logo,
till maybe summer of 2016. They were suddenly all fired and
shipped out of state...
Not so strange...
"trumpo-the-clown" never pays his bills.

Old September 12th 17, 05:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 9/12/2017 9:36 AM, Frank wrote:

I think Walmart and Amazon always discount books with big production
runs. I don't know the typical percentage. Whatever. I'd be very
surprised if Hillary's book exceeds sales expectations.

Most people just want Hillary to go away.

Well, I'm not sure about "most people". After all, she DID win the
popular vote.

...Praise Be To GOD that wretched old commie Bitch will NEVER BE PREZ
OF U.S.A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, but not because she's a commie, but because she's got an itchy
trigger finger.

Huh? Odd that you should say that...

....did you forget that trumpo-the-Clown's loud, impulsive mouth almost
brought us to the brink of nuclear war with North Korea a few weeks
ago??? Did you forget trump saying "Bomb the **** out of them"? Forgot
his missile attack on the Syrian air field?

Sure sounds like his trigger finger is a lot itchier than Hillary's.

Old September 12th 17, 05:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.drudgereport.com Inside nazi summer camps in USA ...And while youse guys (that is funny as sheet, youse guys. Y'all is a million times better) are checkin that out, also check out that HAPPY photo of hillary arkancide.com clinton. She is not happy because her boyz didn't steal enough shoes in Florida. She and bill stole a lot of expensive stuff from the White House, so she figered it was ok to steal expensive sneakers too. //SAVE THE AIR JORDANS!//
Old September 12th 17, 06:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.redstatewatcher.com hillary really 'loves' bernie right now. ...She is as Loony as nancy pelosi.
Old September 12th 17, 08:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tue, 12 Sep 2017 09:56:41 -0700, DhiaDuit wrote:

+AD4 On Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at 11:14:28 AM UTC-5, Joe from Kokomo
+AD4 wrote:
+AD4APg +AD4 On Tue, 12 Sep 2017 05:23:30 -0700, DhiaDuit wrote:
+AD4APg
+AD4APg +AD4APg hillary's new book, 'what happened' is discounted 40 percent by
+AD4APg +AD4APg Walmart and Amazon before it even hits the shelves.
+AD4APg +AD4APg www.redstatewatcher.com hillary scandal she doesn't want you to know
+AD4APg +AD4APg about
+AD4APg
+AD4APg On 9/12/2017 9:36 AM, Frank wrote:
+AD4APg
+AD4APg +AD4 I think Walmart and Amazon always discount books with big production
+AD4APg +AD4 runs. I don't know the typical percentage. Whatever. I'd be very
+AD4APg +AD4 surprised if Hillary's book exceeds sales expectations.
+AD4APg +AD4
+AD4APg +AD4 Most people just want Hillary to go away.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg Well, I'm not sure about +ACI-most people+ACI. After all, she DID win the
+AD4APg popular vote.

True, but Hillary was never popular. She lost the electoral college to
the most unpopular major party candidate since Barry Goldwater. Lost to
the second most unpopular candidate, I suppose.

I found an interesting article which illuminates one under-reported
reason she lost:

+ACI-Our statistical model suggests that if three states key to Trump+IBk-s
victory +IBM Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin +IBM had suffered even a
modestly lower casualty rate, all three could have flipped from red to
blue and sent Hillary Clinton to the White House.+ACI

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers....id+AD0-2989040

I didn't make it past the abstract, but what's there confirms my
prejudices.

+AD4APg
+AD4APg +AD4APg ...Praise Be To GOD that wretched old commie Bitch will NEVER BE
+AD4APg +AD4APg PREZ
+AD4APg +AD4APg OF U.S.A+ACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEA IQAhACEAIQAhACE
+AD4APg
+AD4APg +AD4 I agree, but not because she's a commie, but because she's got an
+AD4APg +AD4 itchy trigger finger.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg Huh? Odd that you should say that...
+AD4APg
+AD4APg ...did you forget that trumpo-the-Clown's loud, impulsive mouth almost
+AD4APg brought us to the brink of nuclear war with North Korea a few weeks
+AD4APg ago???

Brink of nuclear war? Did we go to Defcon 2, such as in the Cuban
Missile Crisis? As far as N Korea goes, did we even go to Defcon 3 such
as after the tree chopping murders?

+AD4APg Did you forget trump saying +ACI-Bomb the **** out of them+ACI? Forgot
+AD4APg his missile attack on the Syrian air field?
+AD4APg
+AD4APg Sure sounds like his trigger finger is a lot itchier than Hillary's.

The important difference is, TRUMP's trigger finger isn't staying itchy.
TRUMP, himself, has probably forgetten about bombing the **** out of them
or the missile attack on Syria.

Maybe it's more accurate to say his +ACI-world policeman+ACI finger isn't as
itchy as Hillary's.

To TRUMP's credit, he has surrounded himself with mostly sober foreign
policy thinkers and not goofball neocons who would have a permanent US
military occupation of half the world. To TRUMP's discredit, it doesn't
look like he will find a way out of Afghanistan.

It's only my opinion, but I absolutely believe President Hillary would be
now staging another regime change disaster, such as Iraq, Libya and
Afghanistan, in Syria by now.

+AD4
+AD4 www.drudgereport.com Inside nazi summer camps in USA ...And
+AD4 while youse guys (that is funny as sheet, youse guys. Y'all is a million
+AD4 times better) are checkin that out, also check out that HAPPY photo of
+AD4 hillary arkancide.com clinton. She is not happy because her boyz didn't
+AD4 steal enough shoes in Florida. She and bill stole a lot of expensive
+AD4 stuff from the White House, so she figered it was ok to steal expensive
+AD4 sneakers too. //SAVE THE AIR JORDANS+ACE-//