Old September 21st 17, 11:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Nice Picture Of...

On 9/20/2017 10:27 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Monday, September 18, 2017 at 10:22:53 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 07:25:55 -0700, DhiaDuit wrote:

On Monday, September 18, 2017 at 9:12:47 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 04:09:11 -0700, DhiaDuit wrote:

Schools consider new monikers for buildings named after franklin,
jefferson, madison,,, and the list goes on, probally a few miles
long.

The elementary school I went to used to attend was then named Teddy
Roosevelt. It was renamed Thurgood Marshall.

Something gets renamed most every day. Streets, towns, buildings.
Sport stadiums get new names every few years. I remember when the
Sears Tower used to be the Sears Tower. It's something else now.

I believe you have it. When something is renamed, just name it,,, It's
Something Else Now.

Too easy to get lost. Just name everything for their GPS coordinates.

fema bunch of crap Sept 27, fema nationwide test of the emergency alert system, at 2:20 PM www.halturnerradioshow.com Good excuse to go food shopping at that time.

Hal Turner- you mean "Mr. FBI"? Larry, you got strange things
going on in your life. Some one should talk to that sister
and maybe get you a little help...
Old September 21st 17, 01:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 5:48:26 AM UTC-5, drifter wrote:
[...]

Have yourself a swig of Coca Cola. http://www.wjtv.com/2017/9/20/coca-c...e-glass-bottle
...The first Coca Cola Bottling plant was in Vicksburg, Mississippi. The first store selling two shoes to a box was in Vicksburg. Mississippi is named for Indians.

The Big Picture. DhiaDuit Shortwave 8 November 2nd 14 05:28 PM
Looking for picture Bob Rinaldi w1cny Boatanchors 4 February 19th 07 09:35 PM
todd haev nice picture litle nekkid girls an_old_friend Policy 15 February 12th 06 02:01 PM
Hi, inet, here´s a nice Picture Nelson Scanner 0 May 30th 04 07:00 PM
I Get The Picture Melvin Creep Shortwave 2 March 19th 04 11:39 AM