RadioBanter

-   -   "deeply disturbed and utterly untrustworthy" (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/247740-deeply-disturbed-utterly-untrustworthy.html)

Joe from Kokomo[_2_] September 30th 17 10:59 PM

"deeply disturbed and utterly untrustworthy"

We all have our opinions on trumpo-the-Clown, but none of us have been
close to him or worked with him. Listen to the observation of one who
has worked with him:

The ghostwriter of President Donald Trump’s bestselling book The Art
of the Deal has suggested that the president may suffer from a
personality disorder and said he is “deeply disturbed and utterly
untrustworthy.”

Tony Schwartz, who spent 18 months shadowing the businessman in the
1980s, offered his opinion on Trump’s fitness for office ahead of the
publication of a collection of essays by 27 psychiatrists and mental
health experts assessing the president’s psychological condition.

“The question that this book raises in a number of its essays by
psychiatrists is: Is Trump crazy like a fox or is he just crazy?”
said Schwartz, appearing on CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360 on Thursday.

“And I think the overwhelming weight of evidence suggests that he’s
just crazy, and not crazy, casual crazy. I’m talking about crazy—I’m
not a psychiatrist so I actually can get away with saying this—but
crazy as a personality disorder.”

Sounds like just the guy we need to have his finger on the nuclear button.

Thanks Larry...

Frank[_14_] October 3rd 17 02:36 PM

"deeply disturbed and utterly untrustworthy"

On Mon, 02 Oct 2017 19:01:59 -0700, DhiaDuit wrote:

+AD4 Las Vegas,,, very strange,, www.thegatewaypundit.com ...He had
+AD4 buku help, he couldn't have done all that by himself. Also see,
+AD4 www.jimstone.is

Why not? He had plenty of money and free time. What more did he need?

Frank[_14_] October 3rd 17 02:40 PM

"deeply disturbed and utterly untrustworthy"

On Mon, 02 Oct 2017 18:44:25 -0700, DhiaDuit wrote:

+AD4 Mandalay Bay thangy a cover up for the communist take over of Puerto

The commies have stolen PR from Wall Street and NOBODY is EVER going to
notice because some kook shot up a concert in Vegas?

Frank[_14_] October 4th 17 02:08 PM

"deeply disturbed and utterly untrustworthy"

On Wed, 04 Oct 2017 02:44:24 -0400, drifter wrote:

+AD4
+AD4 Well, it turns out Alex Jones is saying. the shooter was a big time
+AD4 trompo supporter. Surprised? Not in the least. But, Alex Jones is nutz,
+AD4 so who will Larry support? On +ACI-Planet Larry+ACI, they love their fake
+AD4 news...

I briefly tuned AJ yesterday and I heard him and his one of his guests
blathering on about how the shooting was some sort of deep state
conspiracy involving commies, muslims, antifa, and probably SPECTRE and
KAOS. AND THIS IS JUST A WARM UP TO THE TERROR EVENTS PEAKING ON NOV.
4+ACEAIQAhACE Or something like that. AJ was so hyper-hyped he was interrupting
his own mulitlayered interruptions.

AJ's next guest was Paul Joseph Watson. The STRANGEST thing about this
whole story was that PJW was something like the Voice of Reason. PJW
outlined some possibilities but maintained that we don't yet know enough
to jump to a conclusion. PJW mentioned the somewhat similar mass
shooting by Charles Whitman, whose motivations are still unclear,
although Whitman doesn't seem to have been political.

Poor AJ. The excitement crash was almost palpable. He didn't once
interrupt PJW.

Frank[_14_] October 4th 17 07:39 PM

"deeply disturbed and utterly untrustworthy"

So, Alex Jones was talking to Ted Nugent today. I'm sure Ted was his
usual thoughtful and perceptive self, but I couldn't get past the sound
of his voice. He's sounding a bit like an old man. Is The Nooge wearing
dentures now? Has he suffered a minor stroke?

drifter[_2_] October 4th 17 08:41 PM

On 10/4/2017 2:39 PM, Frank wrote:
So, Alex Jones was talking to Ted Nugent today. I'm sure Ted was his
usual thoughtful and perceptive self, but I couldn't get past the sound
of his voice. He's sounding a bit like an old man. Is The Nooge wearing
dentures now? Has he suffered a minor stroke?

Nope, he always sounds like that when he talks out his ass...

Frank[_14_] October 5th 17 09:12 PM

"deeply disturbed and utterly untrustworthy"

On Wed, 04 Oct 2017 15:41:44 -0400, drifter wrote:

+AD4 On 10/4/2017 2:39 PM, Frank wrote:
+AD4APg So, Alex Jones was talking to Ted Nugent today. I'm sure Ted was his
+AD4APg usual thoughtful and perceptive self, but I couldn't get past the sound
+AD4APg of his voice. He's sounding a bit like an old man. Is The Nooge
+AD4APg wearing dentures now? Has he suffered a minor stroke?
+AD4APg
+AD4APg
+AD4 Nope, he always sounds like that when he talks out his ass...

It occurs to me that Ted's aging man diction may be caused by deafness.
Occupational hazard, you know. And if Ted's not hearing what he's
saying, it would explain alot.

DhiaDuit October 6th 17 02:58 AM

On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 3:12:46 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 04 Oct 2017 15:41:44 -0400, drifter wrote:

On 10/4/2017 2:39 PM, Frank wrote:
So, Alex Jones was talking to Ted Nugent today. I'm sure Ted was his
usual thoughtful and perceptive self, but I couldn't get past the sound
of his voice. He's sounding a bit like an old man. Is The Nooge
wearing dentures now? Has he suffered a minor stroke?

Nope, he always sounds like that when he talks out his ass...

It occurs to me that Ted's aging man diction may be caused by deafness.
Occupational hazard, you know. And if Ted's not hearing what he's
saying, it would explain alot.

I bought a smartphone today. Will it make me smart? That damn little bitty keyboard (for lookin up useless websites like this one) is impossible to use, I went to Office Depot and bought a stylus to use on that damn little bitty ass smartphone keyboard, but it isn't much use either. That is why I am using a real keyboard and mouse with my Asus Chromebox connected to my TV. I reckon I need to learn how to use my new smartphone. www.jimstone.is has some jazz for y'all katz to read up on.

drifter[_2_] October 6th 17 07:42 AM

www.jim.thebull****ter.stone.is say the NRA is a russian/communist
front. Who knew, but, jim.thebull****ter.stone.is

DhiaDuit October 6th 17 01:11 PM