RadioBanter

-   -   Is Brother Stair in jail again? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/248504-brother-stair-jail-again.html)

Frank[_14_] October 18th 17 10:00 PM

Is Brother Stair in jail again?

I ask because today the Overcomer Ministry played a truly wonderful BLAST
FROM THE PAST which could have been called R.G. STAIR VS. THE POPE OF
ROME+ACE

As we all remember, THE POPE OF ROME (Satan) SUMMONED MR. CLINTON TO
DENVER (because Satan delivers his orders from HIGH places) as part of
his plan to FORCE EVERYONE to become a PAPIST SATAN WORSHIPER+ACEAIQ

I really wish I had more time today to check out The Last Day Prophet's
previous vision of the unrealized future but, if Brother Stair is in for
another extended stint in the crossbar hotel, I eagerly anticipate a
whole barrage of VINTAGE FALSE PREDICTIONS+ACEAIQAh-

Keven Albert Strum[_2_] October 30th 17 10:50 AM

On Wednesday, October 18, 2017 at 5:01:02 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
I ask because today the Overcomer Ministry played a truly wonderful BLAST
FROM THE PAST which could have been called R.G. STAIR VS. THE POPE OF
ROME!

Is the last days profit of God in trouble again? Seems like yesterday he was in an orange jump suit .. something about taking "those young colored girls" out behind the barn.

Hope he gets acquitted again .. we need his false predictions now more than ever.

Frank[_14_] October 30th 17 01:46 PM

Is Brother Stair in jail again?

On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 03:50:08 -0700, Keven Albert Strum wrote:

+AD4 Is the last days profit of God in trouble again? Seems like yesterday
+AD4 he was in an orange jump suit .. something about taking +ACI-those young
+AD4 colored girls+ACI out behind the barn.

Trouble again? 'Fraid so. While Satan and The Pope of Rome continue to
be stymied in their attempts to DESTROY Brother Stair, the sheriff may
soon again be holding the Prophet incommunicado.

+AD4
+AD4 Hope he gets acquitted again .. we need his false predictions now more
+AD4 than ever.

Acquitted? He was convicted on a reduced charge. Hey, that's a better
deal than Jesus got.