Old November 13th 17, 12:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Hey Fred ! ! ! Catch me up ...

Come on Fred - update me on the recent episode of The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net.
I had to miss it due watching a few important college football games.

It was all good, till 'Bama come back'n beat Miss-ippi State. Unnnn-called for, I tell you. I bet DD agrees wimme on that.
But Clemson, Miami and Auburn done GOOD ! ! !

Sure as my name is The Late Arky Bob .. I mean ... Keven Albert Strum .. it's gonna be 'Bama and Miami in The Big One.

Old November 13th 17, 02:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Come on Nobody cares about the Nit-Wit-Net douche bag
Reports from Colorado are that B-Zed-I eats major cock!
what Fred is posting about is about Some ****head hideous clown called
Eminem
This wacked out Urban crime, drug abuser punk "actor",
shows little respect for the office of the presidency in 2003 the Secret
Service was "looking into" allegations that ****head hideous clown called
Eminem threatened President
George W. Bush
If this Bull****-Cowardly-Liar ass-wipe cared about
public policy who's Net Worth as of 2017 is $201 Million should look at the
background of "passionate freestyle performance"
Fred is NOT getting himself stuck in a Charles Bronson death wish in a
urban decay parking garage, needing some vandalism and Graffiti!!
How about pulling your gun out of your ass and start cleaning up for
America a while.
Making America Great Again:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of-57Ivfwz8

"Keven Albert Strum" wrote in message

Fred - update me on the recent episode of The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net.
I had to miss it due watching a few important college football games.

It was all good, till 'Bama come back'n beat Miss-ippi State. Unnnn-called
for, I tell you. I bet DD agrees wimme on that.
But Clemson, Miami and Auburn done GOOD ! ! !

Sure as my name is The Late jammer Arky Bob .. I mean ... jammer Keven
Albert Strum .. it's gonna be 'Bama and Miami in The Big One.

Old November 13th 17, 06:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, November 13, 2017 at 8:20:11 AM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUHgz8KOzyM is a much better Bronson clip, Fred.
If it's not the best Bronson clip you ever saw, then my name is not Keven Albert Strum .. I mean .. The Late Arky Bob ...
Yep there goes Bronson .. Making America Great Again ...
Be in constant prayer for Judge Roy Moore and Donna Brazile .. and pray for the end of the democrat party.
Old November 13th 17, 06:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11/13/2017 12:38 PM, Keven Albert Strum wrote:
On Monday, November 13, 2017 at 8:20:11 AM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUHgz8KOzyM is a much better Bronson clip, Fred.
If it's not the best Bronson clip you ever saw, then my name is not Keven Albert Strum .. I mean .. The Late Arky Bob ...
Yep there goes Bronson .. Making America Great Again ...
Be in constant prayer for Judge Roy Moore and Donna Brazile .. and pray for the end of the democrat party.

The creepy/pedophile roy moore...
Old November 14th 17, 12:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The Brilliant History of Great Leadership
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZd_xeE_D7M

"drifter" wrote in message

On 11/13/2017 12:38 PM, Keven Albert Strum wrote:
On Monday, November 13, 2017 at 8:20:11 AM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUHgz8KOzyM is a much better Bronson clip,
Fred.
If it's not the best Bronson clip you ever saw, then my name is not jammer
Keven Albert Strum .. I mean .. The Late jammer Arky Bob ...

Old November 14th 17, 01:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, November 13, 2017 at 6:24:54 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
Keven Albert Strum .. I mean .. The Late jammer Arky Bob ...

Now Fred ... why are you calling The Late Arky Bob a "jammer" ? ? ?

You don't have a job
You live with your mama
You're going to jail
Innnn Arkinnn-Saw.
Old November 14th 17, 02:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.redwaveradio.com/7_2b8b3fdd8eb8cd5f_1.htm
Kind Jewish Indian was a jammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fred have a job
Fred don't live with mama
Fred not going to jail
Fred &
Nobody else cares about the Nit-Wit-Net Innnn Arkinnn-Saw Late Arky Bob
"jammer" douche bag
Reports from Colorado are that B-Zed-I eats major cock!
"Keven Albert Strum" wrote in message

On Monday, November 13, 2017 at 6:24:54 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
Keven Albert Strum .. I mean .. The Late jammer Arky Bob ...

Now ... why are you calling The a ? ? ?

Old November 16th 17, 12:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 8:17:29 AM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
http://www.redwaveradio.com/7_2b8b3fdd8eb8cd5f_1.htm
Kind Jewish Indian was a jammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No no no Fred - Kind Jewish Indian and Sir Sidney and myself, The Late Arky Bob, did NOT jam The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net. We were the FRIENDLIES ! ! !

You should listen closer ... and listen EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT ... that's right, Fred .. EACH AND EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT . . .
Old November 16th 17, 02:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.redwaveradio.com/7_2b8b3fdd8eb8cd5f_1.htm
No no no Kind Jewish Indian was a jammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should listen closer ... FRIENDLIES ! ! ! Report from Colorado are that
B-Zed-I eats major cock!
and listen EVERY NIGHT ... that's right, .. EACH AND EVERY NIGHT . . .
Nobody else cares about the Nit-Wit-Net Innnn Arkinnn-Saw Late Arky Bob
"jammer" douche bag
"Keven Albert Strum" wrote in message

On Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 8:17:29 AM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
http://www.redwaveradio.com/7_2b8b3fdd8eb8cd5f_1.htm
Kind Jewish Indian was a jammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fred - Kind Jewish Indian and Sir Sidney and myself, The Late Arky Bob, did
jam The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net. We were the "jammer" douche bag

Hey Fred ! ! ! Keven Albert Strum[_2_] Shortwave 1 October 30th 17 01:56 PM
Fred Again?? Rain Monger Shortwave 0 July 18th 03 11:17 PM
Fred Again?? hugh General 0 July 14th 03 05:44 AM
Fred Again?? hugh Scanner 0 July 14th 03 05:44 AM
Fred Again?? hugh Shortwave 0 July 14th 03 05:44 AM