RadioBanter

-   -   More creepy moore... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/250063-more-creepy-moore.html)

[email protected] November 23rd 17 04:01 AM

More creepy moore...

On Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at 7:46:08 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at 7:14:38 PM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 16:30:51 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

Ah dont's usual perdicts crap, butt this time Ah perdicts Judge Roy
Moore will be the Winnah in the Alabama thangy. After all Trump WON the
erection. Grab em by the puzzle!

Yeah, I expect the people of Alabama will LOVE to vote for higher middle
class taxes and higher internet charges just so they won't have to bake
wedding cakes FOR HOMO WEDDINGS!!!

Morons Are Governing America.

MAGA!

Tan Son Nhut, 1964. The Army sent a guy from Okinawa to erect some tarps over the ammo we had sitting on wooden decks. I was the dude driving/operating one of the fork lifts to raise that guy up, he was standing on a pallet I was raising up. I haden't ever operated a fork lift before. All it takes is a light slow touch on the lever. I will never forget the look on his face. Whoaaaa dude, not so fast!!!!

Exclusive: Roy Moore rebounds in polls as accusations are discredited. www.freerepublic.com ...democraps think if they tell those lies often enough the people will believe them.

Frank[_14_] November 23rd 17 05:22 AM

More creepy moore...

On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 20:01:20 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 Exclusive: Roy Moore rebounds in polls as accusations are discredited.
+AD4 www.freerepublic.com

How does saying +ACI-I don't remember something from 1979+ACI somehow prove
Creepy Roy Moore wasn't a creep almost 40 years ago?

something like this?

http://www.al.com/opinion/index.ssf/2017/11/
schoolmate+AF8-of+AF8-roy+AF8-moore+AF8-accuse.html

+AD4 ...democraps think if they tell those lies often
+AD4 enough the people will believe them.

No, Creepy Roy is the liar, but it doesn't matter. One of the great
myths in American politics is that character counts. Well, it counts to
the extent that the character in your political opponent counts but your
own character does not count.

Creepy Roy Moore will be elected to bash homos, Mexicans, libtards,
Muslims, Negroes, atheists and little girls who would have an abortion
rather than have some creepy old jerk be the father of their baby. It
doesn't really matter if he ACTUALLY does anything about these things but
he MUST be continually be SHOUTING about them to show that he's RIGHT
THINKING and he CARES.

If Creepy Roy Moore's babble show that he's RIGHT THINKING and he CARES,
his political base won't care if Creepy Roy spends all his spare time
****ing Satan's goat herd. Even the he-goats.

If Creepy Roy wants to stay in power (and wealth+ACE) he is required to
ACTUALLY DO something for the real powers that be. Cut taxes on the
wealthy. Cut taxes on corporations, because that makes stock prices rise
and the 1+ACU-ers make out. Cut regulations on corporations because ....

It's such a shame we don't have a REAL Democratic Party any more.

[email protected] November 23rd 17 06:06 AM

More creepy moore...

On Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at 11:22:12 PM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 20:01:20 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

Exclusive: Roy Moore rebounds in polls as accusations are discredited.
www.freerepublic.com

How does saying "I don't remember something from 1979" somehow prove
Creepy Roy Moore wasn't a creep almost 40 years ago?

something like this?

http://www.al.com/opinion/index.ssf/2017/11/
schoolmate_of_roy_moore_accuse.html

[...]

If Creepy Roy wants to stay in power (and wealth!) he is required to
ACTUALLY DO something for the real powers that be. Cut taxes on the
wealthy. Cut taxes on corporations, because that makes stock prices rise
and the 1%ers make out. Cut regulations on corporations because ....

It's such a shame we don't have a REAL Democratic Party any more.

All politicians lie, that's just the way it is. They HAVE to lie to stay in power/keep their jobs.

Frank[_14_] November 23rd 17 07:12 AM

More creepy moore...

On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 20:01:20 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4
+AD4 Exclusive: Roy Moore rebounds in polls as accusations are discredited.
+AD4 www.freerepublic.com ...democraps think if they tell those lies
+AD4 often enough the people will believe them.

OK, here's another, the headline says it:

Former Alabama police officer: We were told to make sure Moore didn't hang around cheerleaders

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/361...nt-hang-around

Frank[_14_] November 23rd 17 07:27 AM

More creepy moore...

On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 22:06:42 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 All politicians lie, that's just the way it is. They HAVE to lie to stay
+AD4 in power/keep their jobs.

Well, the elites have bought themselves a first rate catamite in the person of Creepy Roy Moore.

drifter[_2_] November 23rd 17 07:37 AM

More creepy moore...

On 11/22/2017 7:04 PM, wrote:
Roy Moore leads Doug Jones by six points...
www.thegatewaypundit.com. ...Hee hee hee, GOOD

Not sure what planet/ should say planet Larry maybe. Larry loves
child-molesters, he voted for trumpo-the-molester. And he wishes he
could vote for creepy ole roy-boy Moore-the-pedophile. Special place in
hell for
people like Larry...

drifter[_2_] November 23rd 17 07:40 AM

More creepy moore...

On 11/22/2017 7:30 PM, wrote:
Ah dont's usual perdicts crap, butt this time Ah perdicts Judge Roy Moore will be the Winnah in the Alabama thangy. After all Trump WON the erection. Grab em by the puzzle!

It's puzzie Larry. I guess on Planet Larry "they grab-em by the puzzle.
(?). Sounds like Larry loves perverts and pedophiles...

drifter[_2_] November 23rd 17 07:41 AM

More creepy moore...

On 11/22/2017 8:44 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 11/22/2017 8:14 PM, Frank wrote:

Yeah, I expect the people of Alabama will LOVE to vote for higher middle
class taxes and higher internet charges just so they won't have to bake
wedding cakes FOR HOMO WEDDINGS!!!

Morons Are Governing America.

MAGA!

Yes indeed, Morons Are Governing America and sadly,
stupid/gullible/naive/ignorant/poorly educated morons are voting the
other morons into office.

Would that be pervert and pedophile lovers from Mississippi???

drifter[_2_] November 23rd 17 07:47 AM

More creepy moore...

On 11/22/2017 11:01 PM, wrote:
[...]

nothing free about commie free republic, gay front site for Russian
Trolls. they give ya one lie after another. Nothing they post has been
the truth yet...

drifter[_2_] November 23rd 17 07:50 AM

More creepy moore...

On 11/23/2017 1:06 AM, wrote:
[...]

All people on "Planet Larry", just lie, like
creepy-ole-roy-boy-moore-the-pedophile. Larry says, "He's just a good
ole boy, who likes girls under 16"...