RadioBanter

-   -   Update... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/250490-update.html)

drifter[_2_] December 1st 17 10:56 PM

Update...

On hearing from Larry's bull **** web sites, trumpo
may already be toast. The bull **** Russian Troll web sites
are saying the repubs are forming around that Nazi VP. Ole
Pence the religious asshole is next in line and the repubs
are already sucking his dick. This guy is areal looser from
Indy. you know, the state he tried to make into the holy lands.
all he did as a poor Governor is almost bankrupt the state. So
I don't see any relief from the crime families in government.

[email protected] December 2nd 17 04:06 AM

Update...

On Friday, December 1, 2017 at 4:56:49 PM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
On hearing from Larry's bull **** web sites, trumpo
may already be toast. The bull **** Russian Troll web sites
are saying the repubs are forming around that Nazi VP. Ole
Pence the religious asshole is next in line and the repubs
are already sucking his dick. This guy is areal looser from
Indy. you know, the state he tried to make into the holy lands.
all he did as a poor Governor is almost bankrupt the state. So
I don't see any relief from the crime families in government.

I don't know anybody in Russia. But if I did and we talked on phone or email, so what? Lemme see, Russian women online.....

Frank[_14_] December 2nd 17 04:12 AM

Update...

On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 20:06:11 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 On Friday, December 1, 2017 at 4:56:49 PM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
+AD4APg On hearing from Larry's bull **** web sites, trumpo may already be
+AD4APg toast. The bull **** Russian Troll web sites are saying the repubs are
+AD4APg forming around that Nazi VP. Ole Pence the religious asshole is next in
+AD4APg line and the repubs are already sucking his dick. This guy is areal
+AD4APg looser from Indy. you know, the state he tried to make into the holy
+AD4APg lands.
+AD4APg all he did as a poor Governor is almost bankrupt the state. So I don't
+AD4APg see any relief from the crime families in government.
+AD4
+AD4 I don't know anybody in Russia. But if I did and we talked on phone or
+AD4 email, so what? Lemme see, Russian women online.....

The Russians don't want to talk to you. If you could remove the
sanctions, they would have found you already.

fred k. engels® December 2nd 17 01:27 PM

Update...

Phone line as SW antenna
Bill McFadden
HORSE PUCKY!
Handy Shortwave Chart
Bill McFadden
HORSE PUCKY!
HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe Kimmy Boy will shoot it down.
Now those ****heads over at ENIGMA 2000 are trash talking KIM callin him
"Fat Boy"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't those ****heads over at ENIGMA 2000 realize NK spies are their bread &
butter!!!!!!!!
If the "Fat Boy" is gone those ****heads over at ENIGMA 2000 will have
nothing to whack off at!!!!!!!!!
HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] December 2nd 17 05:03 PM

Update...

Barrrrr-rakkin! abc has just issued a REAL CORRECTION! www.redstatewatcher.com ...I reckon I can phone talk/email some Russians (any Country/Countries in the World) if I want to. Just show me where/why I can't. I am not a politician.

[email protected] December 2nd 17 05:05 PM

Update...

wrote in message

[...]

Slim Pickens used to say/exclaim, HORSE PUCKY! George ''Gabby'' Hays used to say/exclaim, TARNATION!

fred k. engels® December 2nd 17 09:25 PM

Update...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syEY2y06eVA
maximum range of about 11500 km!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] December 2nd 17 10:47 PM

Update...

Watch out for those "puzzles"

[email protected] December 2nd 17 10:56 PM

Update...

Barrrrrrrrakin! Congress finally orders fbi to specially investigate Clinton's email scandal! Www.freerepublic.com. ...sumpin like that

drifter[_2_] December 2nd 17 11:19 PM

Update...

More bull **** from trumpo boyfriend...