RadioBanter

-   -   Looks like Mitch Mac... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/250603-looks-like-mitch-mac.html)

drifter[_2_] December 4th 17 05:38 AM

Looks like Mitch Mac...

Three weeks after proclaiming that Alabama Senate nominee Roy Moore
should leave the race, U.S. Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell has
seemingly backtracked.

"I’m going to let the people of Alabama make the call," McConnell said
Sunday on ABC's "This Week."

Three weeks after proclaiming that Alabama Senate nominee Roy Moore
should leave the race, U.S. Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell has
seemingly backtracked.

"I’m going to let the people of Alabama make the call," McConnell said
Sunday on ABC's "This Week."

So mac rolls over for the pedophile party. re-pub-li-****s just love
people like creepy ole roy-boy moore. I know, he looks like Woody from
toy story. His look makes the little girls relax when he approaches
them. Anyhow, ole mac follows his Ken-tuc roots, following the recent
vote in Ken-tuc, to let the molesters off. re-pubs are funnie like that.
So, when it comes down to it, mac bends over for trumpo the clown...

fred k. engels® December 4th 17 02:29 PM

Looks like Mitch Mac...

The longer this by-election is delay the more likely ****heads over at
ENIGMA 2000 will win.
Fat Boy urges the local election officials to delay this event until mid
January or late February of next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Fat Boy has contacted the local election officials and warned them
even that's too early a time frame!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Fat Boy says delay this by-election until passed November 2019 or even
later!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] December 4th 17 05:32 PM

Looks like Mitch Mac...

Global Intelligence North Korea ... www.voanews.com US Intelligence Officials call North Korean leader 'Very Rational'

fred k. engels® December 4th 17 05:36 PM

Looks like Mitch Mac...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KeE7bccAKU
to suggest the Sons of U.S. defector Joe Dresnok are American or even half
American is racist!!!!!!!!!!!!
They were born on the DPRK, are citizens of the DPRK and speak the local
language, they are not American!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if fully encrypted cnn or fox says so they are full of ****!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] December 4th 17 05:57 PM

Looks like Mitch Mac...

"drifter" wrote in message

[...]

The Trump administration has pulled out of the International aggrement with the u.n. ...Damn F.....g AY Straike!! [] Trump IGNORES nikki haley. What I said before, Damn F.....g Ay Straike!!! MAGA MAGA MAGA. Rock on, Trump, ROCK ONNNN.... ;;There's a hole in my pocket, Dear Liza, Dear Liza, there's a hole in my pocket, Dear Liza Jane Youtube

Frank[_14_] December 5th 17 05:48 PM

Looks like Mitch Mac...

On Sun, 03 Dec 2017 23:38:35 -0500, drifter wrote:

+AD4 So mac rolls over for the pedophile party. re-pub-li-****s just love
+AD4 people like creepy ole roy-boy moore. I know, he looks like Woody from
+AD4 toy story.

So, if Creepy Roy is Woody, which Republican pedophile could be Buzz
Lightyear?

I'll nominate:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...-22+AF8-Lukens

'On February 1, 1989, an Ohio television station caught Lukens on camera
at a Columbus, Ohio, McDonald's restaurant talking with Anna Coffman, the
mother of Rosie Coffman, a teenage girl. During the conversation he
openly discussed having sexual relations with Rosie. Soon afterward, a
grand jury brought charges against him of contributing to the delinquency
of a minor because of allegations that he paid Rosie +ACQ-40 and gifts in
exchange for sex when she was 16 years old. Further allegations had been
made that the relationship with Coffman began when she was 13, but a
grand jury declined to pursue further charges against Lukens beyond a
single charge of +ACI-contributing to the delinquency of a minor+ACI.

Coffman? Corfman??

Buz L? Woody??

These coincidences are getting spooky+ACE Almost spooky like Lincoln was
shot in Ford+IBk-s Theater and Kennedy was shot in Ford's Lincoln+ACEAIQAhACE

We can all relax if we sing along with Creepy (Mellow Yellow) Roy:

I'M JUST MAD ABOUT FOURTEEN

FOURTEEN'S MAD ABOUT ME

I'M JUST MAD ABOUT FOURTEEN

SHE'S JUST MAD ABOUT ME+ACE