RadioBanter

-   -   Alex Jones is stranger than most... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/251054-alex-jones-stranger-than-most.html)

[email protected] December 17th 17 03:59 PM

Alex Jones is stranger than most...

On Sunday, December 17, 2017 at 9:44:58 AM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
On 12/17/2017 9:41 AM, Frank wrote:
On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 12:53:07 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

I used to listen to Art Bell and George Noory on Coast to Coast.
Nowadays I just can't stay awake all night long. Of course I could
record those radio programs and listen later on, maybe I might do just
that. www.ccrane.com in Fortuna, California, near the Oregon state
line/border. advertizes a nice radio with built in recording ability.
You can set it to record Coast to Coast, and I assume other radio
programs too. Order a free paper catalog or check it out online.

Some of the coast to coast segments are online.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/Coast-To-Coast-18899828/

Even better:

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows

Last night, WTAM 1100, out of Cleveland played a rerun of Art Bell's
Coast to Coast before the current Noory incarnation. The Art Bell
version is much better.

I believe they play an old Art Bell show every Saturday, before the
current show. I could be wrong on this. I used to catch Art as much
as I could. George N. has too many religious freaks on for me. I don't
need to hear those stories. I want to hear about "Bigfoot and "Flying-
saucers", that's the fun stuff...

coasttocoastam.com ...Looks like it still exist. www.jimstone.is China has called for East Jerusalem to be the Capital of Palestine. U.S. Building new Military force in Syria. [] I have been to Palestine before. Palestine, Texas, that is. annabelle Paris, Texas too.

Frank[_14_] December 17th 17 04:26 PM

Alex Jones is stranger than most...

On Sun, 17 Dec 2017 10:44:51 -0500, drifter wrote:

+AD4 I believe they play an old Art Bell show every Saturday, before the
+AD4 current show.

Yes, I think that's true, although I don't tune in often enough to know
if it's regularly scheduled or a fill-in.

I STILL like the 3WE callsign better than WTAM.

[email protected] December 17th 17 04:29 PM

On Sunday, December 17, 2017 at 9:59:11 AM UTC-6, wrote:
[...]

That pri.org dude mentioned Sebastopol, California. I knowww there is a Sebastpol, Mississippi too. Earth view/street view it.

[email protected] December 17th 17 10:55 PM

Alex Jones is stranger than most...

Powerful Damocrap ARRESTED.Krap POS ARRESTED on 119 COUNTS! www.redstatewatcher.com

fred k. engelsĀ® December 17th 17 11:01 PM

Alex Jones is stranger than most...

Run, Forrest, Run!

wrote in message

On Sunday, December 17, 2017 at 9:30:13 AM UTC-6, fred k. engelsĀ® wrote:
Should have listen to old buddy Forrest and invest in some kind of Fruit
company..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNa4EMUWnAc

wrote in message

Bull Puzzle! Thegatewaypundit.com. Rumors are swirling Trump will FIRE
Mueller. Y'katz read those peoples comments. I laughed my as off!
...This
screwball phone is the Pitts for typing. Damn teeny tiny little bitty
keyboard was designed for teeny tiny little bitty people with micro size
fingers!

Is Coast to Coast Fini? If so, I didn't know.

[email protected] December 17th 17 11:34 PM

Alex Jones is stranger than most...

A POS DAMOKRAP wants U N troops to INVADE Chicago. www.redstatewatcher.com. ...For once l DO AGREE!

drifter[_2_] December 18th 17 12:46 AM

On 12/17/2017 5:55 PM, wrote:
Powerful Damocrap ARRESTED.Krap POS ARRESTED on 119 COUNTS!
www.redstatewatcher.com

According to reports, Former Massachusetts State Senator Brian Joyce has
been arrested on multiple charges of corruption that occurred during his
time as a lawmaker.

State "former" bull ****. On "Planet Larry", they love corrupt
re-pub-li-****s...

drifter[_2_] December 18th 17 12:48 AM

On 12/17/2017 6:34 PM, wrote:
A POS DAMOKRAP wants U N troops to INVADE Chicago.
www.redstatewatcher.com. ...For once l DO AGREE!

red gay state watcher- all the fake news you can stand.
Fake news gay web site from Russian Trolls...

[email protected] December 18th 17 02:13 AM

Alex Jones is stranger than most...

Trump is KICKIN azzes, takin names, and NOT takin any prisoners!