RadioBanter

-   -   Your nazi V.P.... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/253806-your-nazi-v-p.html)

drifter[_2_] February 13th 18 10:27 PM

Your nazi V.P....

“We would be begging for the days of Trump back if Pence became
president,” she added. “(Pence is) extreme. I’m Christian. I love Jesus.
But he thinks Jesus tells him to say things. I’m like, ‘Jesus isn’t
saying that.’”

"Omarosa Dishes On Mike Pence: 'He Thinks Jesus Tells Him To Say Things'"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/omarosa-d...093906571.html

Newman also issued a warning about President Donald Trump’s crackdown on
illegal immigration, which she claimed was “getting more and more
aggressive.”

So, the question is :Which one is crazier??? We all know trumpo is
insane. And pensie is a wacko religious nut. Together they spell death
for the country. re-pub-lick-****s should be ashamed to be a
re-pub-lick-****. Hurry up mid-terms...

[email protected] February 13th 18 10:33 PM

Your nazi V.P....

On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 3:27:12 PM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
“We would be begging for the days of Trump back if Pence became
president,” she added. “(Pence is) extreme. I’m Christian. I love Jesus.
But he thinks Jesus tells him to say things. I’m like, ‘Jesus isn’t
saying that.’”

"Omarosa Dishes On Mike Pence: 'He Thinks Jesus Tells Him To Say Things'"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/omarosa-d...093906571.html

Newman also issued a warning about President Donald Trump’s crackdown on
illegal immigration, which she claimed was “getting more and more
aggressive.”

So, the question is :Which one is crazier??? We all know trumpo is
insane. And pensie is a wacko religious nut. Together they spell death
for the country. re-pub-lick-****s should be ashamed to be a
re-pub-lick-****. Hurry up mid-terms...

whitehousedossier.com What in God's name is this?

Frank[_14_] February 13th 18 10:43 PM

Your nazi V.P....

On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 16:27:02 -0500, drifter wrote:

+AD4 Together they spell death for the country.

We've got National Influenza now. We will probably survive. The real
issue is the wretched political situation we have which will continue to
offer even more nuts, crooks and fanatics.

fred k. engels®[_5_] February 14th 18 12:35 AM

Your nazi V.P....

Pence the Puppet missed his chance at a place in history on Friday by not
meeting with that NK spy woman, but rather kissed the ass of that ****head
jackass cry baby warmbeer

[email protected] February 15th 18 09:21 PM

Your nazi V.P....

www.freerepublic.com liberals outraged: Trump wants to replace food stamps - with food! ...They are OUTRAGED!

[email protected] February 16th 18 04:21 AM

Your nazi V.P....

wrote in message

[...]

wakeup-world.com Why most doctors are dead wrong aout Osteoporosis ....FAKE so-called ''doctors''. We see them all the time in those FAKE TV commercials. None of them know what they are saying. They are pay for play lackeys. Screw 'em! You go to a doctor, that SOB prescribes meds for you. That is part of their gimmick, keep the damn fools coming back for more. Doctor, doctor, gimme the news! and your po azz goes back to those lying scammers so-called 'doctors'. Do you really believe the sheet they tell you? It is 'big pharma'! Do you get it? Those people around the World who live to be over 100 years old,115, 120 or more years old, they don't go to the doctors, they eat right and they live right too.