RadioBanter

-   -   Yeah, right... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/254430-yeah-right.html)

Joe from Kokomo[_2_] February 26th 18 10:19 PM

Yeah, right...

In a meeting, trumpo-the-Clown said:

“I really believe I’d run in there [Douglas High School] even if I
didn’t have a weapon,” Trump said on Monday during a meeting with dozens
of U.S. governors at the White House.”

Yeah, right.

Can you say "blowhard"? Can you say "braggart"?

Sure you can!

For all you trumpo lovers that believe the statement above, trumpo has a
nice "university" he would like to sell to you.

[email protected][_2_] February 26th 18 10:52 PM

Yeah, right...

On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 1:19:12 PM UTC-8, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
In a meeting, trumpo-the-Clown said:

“I really believe I’d run in there [Douglas High School] even if I
didn’t have a weapon,” Trump said on Monday during a meeting with dozens
of U.S. governors at the White House.”

It makes me feel so much safer, since he is so large that a lot of people could use him as a shield and hide behind him.

[email protected] February 26th 18 10:56 PM

Yeah, right...

On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 3:52:29 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 1:19:12 PM UTC-8, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
In a meeting, trumpo-the-Clown said:

“I really believe I’d run in there [Douglas High School] even if I
didn’t have a weapon,” Trump said on Monday during a meeting with dozens
of U.S. governors at the White House.”

It makes me feel so much safer, since he is so large that a lot of people could use him as a shield and hide behind him.

....Would YOU run in there? thelibertydaily.com SNOT NOSED Leftist David Hogg,,,,,

BDK[_7_] February 27th 18 12:25 AM

Yeah, right...

In article , says...

In a meeting, trumpo-the-Clown said:

?I really believe I?d run in there [Douglas High School] even if I
didn?t have a weapon,? Trump said on Monday during a meeting with dozens
of U.S. governors at the White House.?

Yeah, right.

Can you say "blowhard"? Can you say "braggart"?

Sure you can!

For all you trumpo lovers that believe the statement above, trumpo has a
nice "university" he would like to sell to you.

He's Commander McBragg...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4BHLxBQ8p0

Trumpo D. Clown thinks it's a documentary.

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.

Joe from Kokomo[_2_] February 27th 18 12:37 AM

Yeah, right...

On 2/26/2018 4:19 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
In a meeting, trumpo-the-Clown said:

“I really believe I’d run in there [Douglas High School] even if I
didn’t have a weapon,” Trump said on Monday during a meeting with dozens
of U.S. governors at the White House.”

Yeah, right.

Can you say "blowhard"? Can you say "braggart"?

Sure you can!

For all you trumpo lovers that believe the statement above, trumpo has a
nice "university" he would like to sell to you.

Latest headline...

"Trump, Who Cited Bone Spurs To Avoid Military Service, Claims He Would
Have Fought Off Parkland Shooter Without A Weapon"

Gee, *another* trumpo lie. What a surprise!

[email protected] February 27th 18 02:46 AM

Yeah, right...

On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 5:37:27 PM UTC-6, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 2/26/2018 4:19 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
In a meeting, trumpo-the-Clown said:

“I really believe I’d run in there [Douglas High School] even if I
didn’t have a weapon,” Trump said on Monday during a meeting with dozens
of U.S. governors at the White House.”

Yeah, right.

Can you say "blowhard"? Can you say "braggart"?

Sure you can!

For all you trumpo lovers that believe the statement above, trumpo has a
nice "university" he would like to sell to you.

Latest headline...

"Trump, Who Cited Bone Spurs To Avoid Military Service, Claims He Would
Have Fought Off Parkland Shooter Without A Weapon"

Gee, *another* trumpo lie. What a surprise!

Trump totes a 'piece' in his pocket.

drifter[_2_] February 27th 18 06:25 AM

Yeah, right...

On 2/26/2018 4:19 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
In a meeting, trumpo-the-Clown said:

“I really believe I’d run in there [Douglas High School] even if I
didn’t have a weapon,” Trump said on Monday during a meeting with dozens
of U.S. governors at the White House.”

Yeah, right.

Can you say "blowhard"? Can you say "braggart"?

Sure you can!

For all you trumpo lovers that believe the statement above, trumpo has a
nice "university" he would like to sell to you.

Maybe trumpo-the-clown would run in and grab-em by the puzzie...

drifter[_2_] February 27th 18 06:27 AM

Yeah, right...

On 2/26/2018 6:37 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 2/26/2018 4:19 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
In a meeting, trumpo-the-Clown said:

“I really believe I’d run in there [Douglas High School] even if I
didn’t have a weapon,” Trump said on Monday during a meeting with
dozens of U.S. governors at the White House.”

Yeah, right.

Can you say "blowhard"? Can you say "braggart"?

Sure you can!

For all you trumpo lovers that believe the statement above, trumpo has
a nice "university" he would like to sell to you.

Latest headline...

"Trump, Who Cited Bone Spurs To Avoid Military Service, Claims He Would
Have Fought Off Parkland Shooter Without A Weapon"

Gee, *another* trumpo lie. What a surprise!

Yep, our hero- "The Five Time Draft-Dodger"...

trumpo-the-coward...

drifter[_2_] February 27th 18 06:28 AM

Yeah, right...

A piece of "****". trumpo-the-****-hole...

[email protected] February 27th 18 06:33 AM

Yeah, right...

On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 11:25:48 PM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
On 2/26/2018 4:19 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
In a meeting, trumpo-the-Clown said:

“I really believe I’d run in there [Douglas High School] even if I
didn’t have a weapon,” Trump said on Monday during a meeting with dozens
of U.S. governors at the White House.”

Yeah, right.

Can you say "blowhard"? Can you say "braggart"?

Sure you can!

For all you trumpo lovers that believe the statement above, trumpo has a
nice "university" he would like to sell to you.

Maybe trumpo-the-clown would run in and grab-em by the puzzie...

A 'puzzle' here, a 'puzzle' there, 'puzzles' 'puzzles' every where. The Great 'puzzle' meister. When I was in Vietnam in the 114th Aviation Company, I reckon I was glad I worked in ammunition supply, I drove Army combat trucks almost every day. Yep, I got me some Vietnamese 'puzzles' too.