Old February 28th 18, 02:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default lady in danger

Headline:

"A model named Nastya Rybka says she will spill information on Trump and
Russia to get out of a Thai jail"

MOSCOW — A self-described sex expert whose videos highlighted the ties
between one of Russia’s richest men and the Kremlin has been jailed in
Thailand and is calling for U.S. help, claiming she has information
about links between Russia and President Trump.

I hope this lady survives -- but it seems like the only question is who
gets her first, the U.S. or Russia. :-(
Old February 28th 18, 02:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, February 27, 2018 at 7:26:55 PM UTC-6, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
Headline:

"A model named Nastya Rybka says she will spill information on Trump and
Russia to get out of a Thai jail"

MOSCOW — A self-described sex expert whose videos highlighted the ties
between one of Russia’s richest men and the Kremlin has been jailed in
Thailand and is calling for U.S. help, claiming she has information
about links between Russia and President Trump.

I hope this lady survives -- but it seems like the only question is who
gets her first, the U.S. or Russia. :-(

Scientists: Strong Magnetic storm will engulf Earth on March 18th. yournewswire.com ...Maybe it will help that woman in Thailand? Thangy is though, she is STUCK in Thailand and U.S.A can not help her much.

Old February 28th 18, 06:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, February 27, 2018 at 8:53:15 PM UTC-6, fred k. engels® wrote:
escape from hellhole cell in the 'Bangkok Hilton'

"Joe from Kokomo" wrote in message news
Headline:

"A model named Nastya Rybka says she will spill information on Trump and
Russia to get out of a Thai jail"

MOSCOW — A self-described sex expert whose videos highlighted the ties
between one of Russia’s richest men and the Kremlin has been jailed in
Thailand and is calling for U.S. help, claiming she has information
about links between Russia and President Trump.

I hope this lady survives -- but it seems like the only question is who
gets her first, the U.S. or Russia. :-(

Bangkok nightlife Youtube ...Yowsuh
Old February 28th 18, 11:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2/27/2018 8:26 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
Headline:

"A model named Nastya Rybka says she will spill information on Trump and
Russia to get out of a Thai jail"

MOSCOW — A self-described sex expert whose videos highlighted the ties
between one of Russia’s richest men and the Kremlin has been jailed in
Thailand and is calling for U.S. help, claiming she has information
about links between Russia and President Trump.

I hope this lady survives -- but it seems like the only question is who
gets her first, the U.S. or Russia.Â*Â* :-(

Like we should trust the "trumpo-crime-family"...

Old February 28th 18, 03:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2/27/2018 8:26 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
Headline:

"A model named Nastya Rybka says she will spill information on Trump
and Russia to get out of a Thai jail"

MOSCOW — A self-described sex expert whose videos highlighted the ties
between one of Russia’s richest men and the Kremlin has been jailed in
Thailand and is calling for U.S. help, claiming she has information
about links between Russia and President Trump.

I hope this lady survives -- but it seems like the only question is
who gets her first, the U.S. or Russia.Â*Â* :-(

On 2/28/2018 5:36 AM, drifter wrote:

Like we should trust the "trumpo-crime-family"...

Sorry that I wasn't more clear, I didn't mean that the U.S. was going
to help her.

Russia doesn't want her spilling the beans on their oligarchs, trumpo
and company *definitely* don't want her spilling the beans on any
trumpo/Russia connection.

I was wondering which country would, shall we say, eliminate the
problem. If I were that lady, I would be fearing for my life right about
now.

Old March 3rd 18, 03:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 8:22:47 AM UTC-6, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
[...]

Nor'easter news. stevequayle.com
Old March 3rd 18, 07:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 6:02:38 AM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
On 3/2/2018 9:28 PM, wrote:
[...]

gay.steve.gay.quayle- known wack job Russian agent.

"cozi bear larry" loves those Russian agents...

familysecuritymatters.org The Russians colluded massively with demoKKKraps
Old March 4th 18, 01:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
[...]

says "cozi bear larry" the commie lover..