RadioBanter

-   -   Guess who's looking forward to The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net ... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/254702-guess-whos-looking-forward-great-liberty-nit-wit-net.html)

Keven Albert Strum[_2_] March 3rd 18 11:45 PM

Guess who's looking forward to The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net ...

Yep .. you guessed it -- FRED ! !

He's picked a winner, because tonight - like every Saturday night - it's gonna be a real BARN-BURNER ! ! !

So make a refreshment run to WalMart or whererever and get plenty of soda and chips and maybe even a dozen donuts .. you won't want to run out during the round table discussion.

With every good wish ..
Keven Albert Strum - WB4AI0
http://www.fred_do_not_Miss_the_Grea..._Wit_Net .org

God bless America.
God bless President Trump
God bless us - every-one ! ! !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuNFAB4mTn8

Keven Albert Strum[_2_] March 4th 18 04:35 PM

Guess who's looking forward to The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net ...

On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 9:00:02 AM UTC-5, fred k. engelsĀ® wrote:
http://www.WB4AIO_was_in_jail.com

Looks like Fred enjoyed the net - again ...

I know the participants in The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net were glad to have you and the other tens of millions of SWLers on board last night, Fred .. Hope you'll tune in EVERY TIME .. ! ! !

With every good wish ..
Keven Albert Strum - WB4AI0
http://www.Fred_Is_Loving_The_Great_..._Wit_Net.o rg

God bless America
God bless and protect President Trump
God bless and protect our troops, both at home and abroad
God bless and protect ALL the law enforcement people who work night and day to keep us safe.
God bless us .. EVERY ONE ! ! !