RadioBanter

-   -   now THAT is scary (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/256389-now-scary.html)

Joe from Kokomo[_2_] April 9th 18 11:34 PM

now THAT is scary

Headline:

'I'm A Holocaust Survivor—Trump's America Feels Like Germany Before
Nazis Took Over'

Stephen B. Jacobs has a warning from the past for America today: It’s
happening again.

At 79 years old he is among the youngest of the Holocaust survivors
still alive. But Jacobs can remember life in the Nazi concentration camp
at Buchenwald; what the Nazis did to him, his family, his friends.

He worries about what’s happening right now in America, where he has
lived and prospered since arriving a couple of years after Buchenwald’s
liberation on April 11, 1945.

“I’m involved with New York real estate, I know this man personally,”
says Jacobs. “Trump is an enabler. Trump has no ideas. Trump is out for
himself.

“He’s a sick, very disturbed individual.

“I couldn’t say that Trump is a fascist because you’ve got to know what
fascism is. And I don’t think he has the mental power to even understand
it.”

Well, he has been in both places -- and the similarities he sees are
concerning.

[email protected] April 14th 18 03:20 AM

now THAT is scary

On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 5:34:41 PM UTC-5, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
[...]

DAH! jimstone.is About the joint U.S. and Limeyland and Frogland airstrikes on Syria. bHUPTA!