Old April 10th 18, 01:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Distraction?

Will trumpo start a war in Syria to be a distraction from the Michael
Cohen issue?

Just askin'...
Old April 10th 18, 02:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Get ready to hear this one folks! www.redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=124392
Old April 10th 18, 05:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

freebeacon.com/national-security/military-set-cyber-attacks-foreign-infrastructure ...Military set for cyber attacks on foreign infrastructure. Also at, https://thelibertydaily.com
Old April 11th 18, 01:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 13:35:03 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 ww.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3646442/posts Los Angeles painting
+AD4 city streets white in bid to combat climate change. ...Those newly
+AD4 painted white streets will look real good with those newly laid down
+AD4 black tire streaks on there. Big waste of white paint anyway.

Los Angeles is getting hotter but mostly it's because of the cleaner
air. More sunshine reaches the ground. Painting the streets is an
interesting idea. It's just a pilot project and maybe it will make a
noticeable difference in the neighborhoods it's tried in.

Old April 14th 18, 01:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 4/9/2018 8:29 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Will trumpo start a war in Syria to be a distraction from the Michael
Cohen issue?

Just askin'...

Well, I guess the attack on Syria answers my question. Only took trumpo
4 days since my posting.

MORE reasons for trumpo needing a distraction:

1) Michael Cohen having a lot of recordings -- and guess who is Cohen's
main, if not only, client.

2) Criminal charges being brought against Cohen.

3) Proof just discovered that Cohen WAS in Prague.

Why is Prague important you ask?

When the so-called dossier first came out, it said Cohen was in Prague.
As that could not be proven at the time, people used that to discredit
the dossier.

Now that it has been *proven* that Cohen *was* in Prague, that is yet
another verification that the dossier IS true.

The dossier compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele had
alleged that Cohen met in Prague to “‘clean up the mess’ created by
public disclosures of other Trump associates’ reported ties to Russia,”
but Cohen has emphatically denied having ever been to the Czech
Republic. Mueller’s team reportedly traced evidence of Cohen entering
the Czech Republic through Germany, which he wouldn’t have needed a
passport for.

Squirm, trumpo, squirm. But do us a favor -- try not to have you and
your stooge Bolton start World War III as the ultimate distraction.

A few related headlines:

"Trump advisers see Cohen probe as greater threat to Trump than Mueller"

"Syria strikes: Russia warns of 'consequences' in wake of US-led attack
over chemical weapon use"

Russia Responds To Syria Air Strikes: “We Are Being Threatened”

A potential hot war between Russia and the coalition of the United
States, Britain and France might have inched closer to reality tonight,
as a strong statement was issued by the Russian Ambassador to the United
States of America in response to tonight’s coalition air strikes on
Syria. [A "potential hot war with Russia"? Now that is scary.

Heck of a job, trumpo you asshole.

Old April 14th 18, 03:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 14 Apr 2018 08:50:45 -0400, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

+AD4 On 4/9/2018 8:29 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
+AD4
+AD4APg Will trumpo start a war in Syria to be a distraction from the Michael
+AD4APg Cohen issue?
+AD4APg
+AD4APg Just askin'...
+AD4
+AD4 Well, I guess the attack on Syria answers my question. Only took trumpo
+AD4 4 days since my posting.

Gen. Mattis is publicly describing this as a +ACI-one shot+ACI. And I believe
that Mattis was also saying +ACI-one shot+ACI directly to The Magnificent
+ACI-TRUMP+ACI.

If it remains a one shot, the distraction won't last more than a week or
so. The Mikey Cohen issue will go on much longer. Cornering The Great
Man's crooked lawyer is the biggest step in the +ACI-TRUMP+ACI takedown, so far.

And the Syria attack is costing +ACI-TRUMP+ACI his loon base:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v+AD0-Dxg7Jxou3F4

+ACI-TRUMP+ACI will eventually get most of his loon base back as long as he cuts
out the interventionist stuff.

Old April 14th 18, 03:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 14 Apr 2018 08:50:45 -0400, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 4/9/2018 8:29 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Will trumpo start a war in Syria to be a distraction from the Michael
Cohen issue?

Just askin'...

Well, I guess the attack on Syria answers my question. Only took trumpo
4 days since my posting.

On 4/14/2018 10:04 AM, Frank wrote:

Gen. Mattis is publicly describing this as a "one shot". And I believe
that Mattis was also saying "one shot" directly to The Magnificent
"TRUMP".

Exactly my thought -- BUT we all know that trumpo-the-Clown listens to
no one but himself.
Old April 14th 18, 04:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 14 Apr 2018 10:28:40 -0400, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

+AD4APg On Sat, 14 Apr 2018 08:50:45 -0400, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
+AD4APg
+AD4APgA+ On 4/9/2018 8:29 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
+AD4APgA+
+AD4APgA+AD4 Will trumpo start a war in Syria to be a distraction from the Michael
+AD4APgA+AD4 Cohen issue?
+AD4APgA+AD4
+AD4APgA+AD4 Just askin'...
+AD4APgA+
+AD4APgA+ Well, I guess the attack on Syria answers my question. Only took
+AD4APgA+ trumpo 4 days since my posting.
+AD4
+AD4 On 4/14/2018 10:04 AM, Frank wrote:
+AD4
+AD4APg Gen. Mattis is publicly describing this as a +ACI-one shot+ACI. And I believe
+AD4APg that Mattis was also saying +ACI-one shot+ACI directly to The Magnificent
+AD4APg +ACI-TRUMP+ACI.
+AD4
+AD4 Exactly my thought -- BUT we all know that trumpo-the-Clown listens to
+AD4 no one but himself.

I'm wondering how much the Russians knew before we launched the attack.
The threat of Russian retaliation was sobering and it seems entirely
possible that the Russians were informed by a credible American source
before the attack that this would be a +ACI-one shot+ACI.

That credible source would be someone like Gen. Mattis and NOT The
Magnificent +ACI-TRUMP+ACI.

Anyway, the Russians have not counterattacked and seem content with their
claim that they shot down most of the missiles.

I don't know that this Syria action isn't +ACI-TRUMP+ACI ineptly sending a
message to Putin. I think that after the Russian spy got poisoned in
England, The Great Man has an epiphany. PUTIN REALLY DOES PLAY
HARDBALL. And I think most, if not all, of the Steele dossier is true.
So, maybe The Stable Genius thinks a game of Nuclear Chickenhawk will the
+ACI-TRUMP+ACI files locked up in the Kremlin.

It's interesting to me that there's been reports of at least a couple of
dozen chlorine gas attacks in Syria. Publicly, this was off the +ACI-TRUMP+ACI
administration's radar. And Gen. Mattis didn't confirm this most recent
gas attack was more than chlorine, say sarin. And with the recent
appointment of +ACI-Bombs Away+ACI Bolton -- well, something chilled the
TRUMPutin bromance.

Old April 14th 18, 04:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, April 14, 2018 at 10:19:15 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
[...]

before the attack that this would be a "one shot".

That credible source would be someone like Gen. Mattis and NOT The
Magnificent "TRUMP".

Anyway, the Russians have not counterattacked and seem content with their
claim that they shot down most of the missiles.

I don't know that this Syria action isn't "TRUMP" ineptly sending a
message to Putin. I think that after the Russian spy got poisoned in
England, The Great Man has an epiphany. PUTIN REALLY DOES PLAY
HARDBALL. And I think most, if not all, of the Steele dossier is true.
So, maybe The Stable Genius thinks a game of Nuclear Chickenhawk will the
"TRUMP" files locked up in the Kremlin.

It's interesting to me that there's been reports of at least a couple of
dozen chlorine gas attacks in Syria. Publicly, this was off the "TRUMP"
administration's radar. And Gen. Mattis didn't confirm this most recent
gas attack was more than chlorine, say sarin. And with the recent
appointment of "Bombs Away" Bolton -- well, something chilled the
TRUMPutin bromance.

Israel OWNS Trump. Trump said America will leave Syria. Israel said, NO, Hell you are Not!!! And that is why yesterday America (Trump) and Britain and France Unconstitually waged War on Syria.
Old April 21st 18, 07:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

hillary clinton a bigger whiner than anyone realized. www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3649315/posts ...She gonna Blow a Gasket! She gonna Sling a Rod!