Old May 19th 18, 09:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default This should be on SHORTWAVE RADIO!!

On Friday, May 18, 2018 at 12:09:18 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 10:27:04 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 8:09:23 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 5:20:18 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels® wrote:
Why Is This Man Really Laughing?
https://www.commondreams.org/sites/d...?itok=zxHYlnAq

wrote in message

On Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 10:04:44 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 16 May 2018 17:33:43 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

North Korea may cancel summit over Bolton's 'absurd' demands - Updated
...Trump, Fire Bolton!

From the N Korean press release:

"We shed light on the quality of Bolton already in the past, and we do not
hide our feeling of repugnance towards him.

If the Trump administration fails to recall the lessons learned from the
past when the DPRK-U.S. talks had to undergo twists and setbacks owing to
the likes of Bolton and turns its ear to the advice of quasi-“patriots”
who insist on Libya mode and the like, prospects of upcoming DPRK-U.S.
summit and overall DPRK-U.S. relations will be crystal clear."

And here's the entire press release:

https://qz.com/1279247/full-text-nor...it-with-trump/

Oh, boy. I read this and my imagination adds a thick accent, noise,
interference and fading. It's a nostalgic call to the days of trying to
dig this stuff out from Peking or Tirana or whatever.

I may have to wipe a tear from my eye.

jimstone.is says, Question: Is Kim Jong stupid? ...He is no where
near as stupid as Bolton is! Have to wonder about most politicians,
considering the Stupid azz ways they think.

The best gooberment money can buy. ... www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3656118/posts Starbucks under fire again after racial slur on coffee cup https://youtu.be/LLqqZmNFa A Cheech and Chong singing Mexican Americans ...Beaners eating beans

jimstone.is says, HUGE Pentagon ERROR Reveals U.S.Intelligence Methods ...Those pipelines out there might be spying on people.

jimstone.is says, Another High School Shooting. (Santa Fe, south of Houston) He says it is fake. annnnnnd, The miracle of life extension tech was buried

It just hit the fan for clinton and pals. https://usawatchdog.com/it-just-hit-...conomic-update