Old July 20th 18, 07:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Shootings..

On Fri, 20 Jul 2018 10:11:08 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 www.drudgereport.com , article, Report finds suprisingly high rate of
+AD4 slavery in developed countries ,and, globalslaveryindex.org
+AD4 ...You think there will ever be an end to slavery? I wouldn't bet on it+ACE

Not till we believe in brotherhood and equality+ACE Slavery is a power trip.

+AD4 What is a developed country anyway? In some American cities people are
+AD4 defecating on sidewalks and streets and in hallways, everywhere+ACE If you go
+AD4 to San Francisco be sure to get an updated poop map.

And the flowers. If you're going San Fransisco, be sure to put some flowers in your hair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v+AD0-7I0vkKy504U

It's a work around, I suppose. In the horrifying slave transports of the middle passage, the slavers would wear bottles of perfume to mask the stink, rather than transport the people under more humane and sanitary conditions.

Old July 20th 18, 08:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, July 20, 2018 at 1:02:06 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jul 2018 10:11:08 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

www.drudgereport.com , article, Report finds suprisingly high rate of
slavery in developed countries ,and, globalslaveryindex.org
...You think there will ever be an end to slavery? I wouldn't bet on it!

Not till we believe in brotherhood and equality! Slavery is a power trip.

What is a developed country anyway? In some American cities people are
defecating on sidewalks and streets and in hallways, everywhere! If you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I0vkKy504U

((History of Perfume)) http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/wi...lary-president ...She aints ah neber ahgonna be president! PERIOD!
Old July 20th 18, 09:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.blacklistednews.com Equador reportedly preparing to hand Assange over to UK in ''coming weeks or days'' ...Will it be 'curtains' for Julian Assange?
Old July 20th 18, 09:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

T.Rex couldn't stick out its tongue www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3672535/posts
Old July 21st 18, 02:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Chicago, RAT CAPITAL of U.S. www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3672615/posts ...RATS!

Old July 21st 18, 06:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 20 Jul 2018 18:10:51 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 Chicago, RAT CAPITAL of U.S.
+AD4 www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3672615/posts ...RATS+ACE

They're just filling the void Blago left.
Old July 21st 18, 01:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

UPI - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
An epiphany is clutching many ham radio operators amongst
the Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net. Latuda a medication is helping ham radio
operators
around the nation cope with life. One radio operator with
a nervous tic, and shaky hands trying to keep a cigarette in
his mouth Keven Albert Strum - WB4AIOCD, just outside of animates,
"uh, uh, uh, it's truly a miraculous godsend that uh, uh,
uh, uh, helps as many a country singer has
sung, Latuda"helps me make it through the night."
A shifty eyed pudgy man named Keven Albert Strum - WB4AIOCD, walking
into a market wearing a black "I Love Latuda" shirt
was asked, "Have you heard of Latuda?" he spat out
a wad of chewing tobacco, and looked both ways to whisper,
"I love Latuda, best damn drug that helps me and my better side cope."
Ham radio operators who operate the Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net are mostly
genteel, erratic,eccentric, men who wander the [Salvador] Dali-esque
landscape of seventy five-eighty meters. Latuda was thrust into
the national spotlight by Keven Albert Strum - WB4AIOCD
who sent his private eyes to look through the trash cans
albeit collecting recyclables and found out the majority
of selected ham radio operators were on Latuda.
One of the most revered ham radio operators and former
national radio host Art Bell, smoking a cigar near
a Pahrump gas station smiled and blew out a puff of
smoke when asked about Latuda, "It is a wonderful
medication if used as directed. Keven Albert Strum - WB4AIOCD is correct
in revealing Latuda can be godsend! I definitely would
plug Latuda on my show." Keven Albert Strum - WB4AIOCD
chimes in while waking on a beach, "I really would like to
come back to the Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net however it is no secret that many
ham operators in the area are on Latuda.
If it's good enough for them it's good enough for me."
The grand host of Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net Keven Albert Strum - WB4AIOCD,
strongly encourages
his fellow hams to ask their primary care physicians for Latuda.
He claims, "Best damn stuff I ever tasted, I chew mine,
like a flintsone chewable, best damn stuff, whooooo,
weeeeee, waaaaa, wacko jacko!"
One of the darkest ham radio operators Keven Albert Strum - WB4AIOCD
whose Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net is under protest, toasts a glass of
champagne and asserts,
"We are currently looking into the legalities of asking the
government for Latuda subsidies for our Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net members.
We are getting at least thirty emails a day from our
Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net for Latuda subsidies and in this day in age
uh, uh, it is most certainly a wonder drug to be reconciled with.
As he laughs, "We're going to have a musical benefit in the Great Liberty
Nit-Wit-Net
to raise funds and awareness for Latuda, some good stuff going on, so
come on board!" As the crackle and pops masked under
the snow of atmospheric noise, the picturesque darkly lit and briskly
cold ham shacks along the Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net , a cats purr silently
in the night. In the more remote ham shacks a Keven Albert Strum - WB4AIOCD
could be
heard in the hills chilling cries that curl the blood of the lone
ham radio operator. The bleary eyed ham radio operators reach for their
bottles of Lutdua seemingly in unison make a sign of the cross
before putting the pill on their tongues as if in communion.
Yes, the dark days are over it seems Latuda is going to be
word in 2018 on seventy-five and eighty meters.

Old July 21st 18, 08:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3672751/posts Did obungler just say he was the first US President from Kenya? ...He NEVER was President of US! Illegal and Ineligible!
Old July 21st 18, 11:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 12:08:55 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3672751/posts Did obungler just say he was the first US President from Kenya? ...He NEVER was President of US+ACE Illegal and Ineligible+ACE

Let's see if The Great Man takes this up. +ACI-TRUMP+ACI could use a different diversion and this would be a refreshing change of pace from:

WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?+ACE?+ACE?+ACE-
Old July 22nd 18, 03:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 5:59:55 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 12:08:55 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3672751/posts Did obungler just say he was the first US President from Kenya? ...He NEVER was President of US! Illegal and Ineligible!

Let's see if The Great Man takes this up. "TRUMP" could use a different diversion and this would be a refreshing change of pace from:

WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SERVERS?!?!?!

www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3672871/posts What is she wearing? hillary clinton Looks Like HELL at OzyFest-Wrapped in a Drape.
....Looks like a big hospital gown she is wearing, Check out the BAGS under her eyes, that must be a BIG Colostomy Bag she is wearing. Somebody at Free Republic commented, Good thing she is sitting down, those things are open in the back!