RadioBanter

-   -   Coast to Coast on SW (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/260916-coast-coast-sw.html)

Frank[_14_] July 25th 18 09:16 PM

Coast to Coast on SW

So, last week I was spinning the knob on the SX-99 and I caught Coast to Coast on SW, I think on WWRB. Is this something new or is just another damn thing that's caught me unaware?

[email protected] July 25th 18 10:37 PM

Coast to Coast on SW

Not sure, but sounds interesting!

Frank[_14_] July 26th 18 11:34 PM

Coast to Coast on SW

On Wed, 25 Jul 2018 14:37:46 -0700, 2511382 wrote:

+AD4 Not sure, but sounds interesting+ACE

Yeah, the particular episode wasn't bad, although I'm not a huge George
Noory fan. I'm very much in the late Art Bell camp. Some psychologist
was using tarot cards to help treat patients.

I heard it at a time I'm normally unable to listen to SW and I don't know
if it's something new or not. I didn't find it listed on the schedules,
although I didn't do an exhaustive search.

If I wanted to continue listening, I'd get better reception on one of the
nighttime clear-ish channel stations. WLS dropped Coast to Coast years
ago for the very annoying +ACI-straw man argument twins+ACI. Even Noory is more
interesting than those two idiots.

I hope this is the sort of thing the SW stations can make a few bucks
from. The notorious SW preachers and loons are falling away,