RadioBanter

-   -   XFM pirate! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/261348-xfm-pirate.html)

Frank[_14_] August 5th 18 09:27 AM

XFM pirate!

Heard XFM pirate on shortwave Saturday evening, around 8pm central time.
Frequency was 6.godknowswhat on the SX 99. Signal was in and out but
when it was in the full AM audio was very nice.

Maybe I'll catch them again on the MIGHTY SX 62 when space heater season
comes back.

fred k. engels+AK4-[_2_] August 5th 18 04:16 PM

XFM pirate+ACE-

Just another ham dickhead playing radio who the f+AKIAog- don't give ****
about+ACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACE-

Frank[_14_] August 5th 18 09:28 PM

XFM pirate!

On Sun, 05 Aug 2018 08:16:34 -0700, fred k. engels?? wrote:

+AD4 Just another ham dickhead playing radio who the f+AKIAog don't give ****
+AD4 about+ACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACE

Good+ACE-