RadioBanter

-   -   How to Block Microwave Mind-Programming Signals (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/262285-how-block-microwave-mind-programming-signals.html)

fred k. engels®[_28_] September 3rd 18 02:05 PM

How to Block Microwave Mind-Programming Signals

* g o a t s e x * g o a t s e x * g o a t s e x *
g g
o / \ \ / \ o
a| | \ | | a
t| `. | | : t
s` | | \| | s
e \ | / / \\\ --__ \\ : e
x \ \/ _--~~ ~--__| \ | x
* \ \_-~ ~-_\ | *
g \_ \ _.--------.______\| | g
o \ \______// _ ___ _ (_(__ \ | o
a \ . C ___) ______ (_(____ | / a
t /\ | C ____)/ \ (_____ |_/ t
s / /\| C_____) | (___ / \ s
e | ( _C_____)\______/ // _/ / \ e
x | \ |__ \\_________// (__/ | x
* | \ \____) `---- --' | *
g | \_ ___\ /_ _/ | g
o | / | | \ | o
a | | / \ \ | a
t | / / | | \ |t
s | / / \__/\___/ | |s
e | / | | | |e
x | | | | | |x
* g o a t s e x * g o a t s e x * g o a t s e x *

[email protected] September 3rd 18 07:22 PM

How to Block Microwave Mind-Programming Signals

Mind control commands and how to remove them. http://www.metatech.org/wp/ufos/secr...-gravity-fleet ...Chinese Military in South Africa and Afghanistan. www.thecommonsenseshow.com

fred k. engels®[_29_] September 4th 18 03:49 AM

How to Block Microwave Mind-Programming Signals

________________
| |_____ __
| BLOW A GOAT | |__| |_________
|________________| |::| | /
/\**/\ | \.____|::|__|
( o_o )_ | \::/ \._______\
(u--u \_) |
(||___ )==\
,dP"/b/=( /P"/b\
|8 || 8\=== || 8
`b, ,P `b, ,P
"""` """`

fred k. engels ® September 6th 18 01:24 AM

How to Block Microwave Mind-Programming Signals

BY THE WAY

I'VE BEEN WORKING VERY HARD AT THIS SO PLEASE PAY ATTENTION

I AM PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT I'VE MADE IT ALL THE WAY UP TO HEPATITIS P

NEXT STOP, HEPATITIS Q

THAT'S THE MONEY HEP

TRUST ME ON THIS ONE

ALSO, I COULD USE AN EXTRA $15 THIS WEEKEND (AS USUAL)

[email protected] September 6th 18 02:34 AM

On Wednesday, September 5, 2018 at 7:24:40 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels ® wrote:
BY THE WAY

I'VE BEEN WORKING VERY HARD AT THIS SO PLEASE PAY ATTENTION

I AM PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT I'VE MADE IT ALL THE WAY UP TO HEPATITIS P

NEXT STOP, HEPATITIS Q

THAT'S THE MONEY HEP

TRUST ME ON THIS ONE

ALSO, I COULD USE AN EXTRA $15 THIS WEEKEND (AS USUAL)

10 people on a plane this morning,Pneumonicic Plague, at JFK airport.. Some people say it was that airplane food they had. Don't eat cruise ship food either.