RadioBanter

-   -   Still way too chickenshit to state my views (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/264407-re-still-way-too-chickenshit-state-my-views.html)

[email protected] October 19th 18 01:56 AM

Still way too chickenshit to state my views

www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3697892/posts Pelosi thrown out of Miami Restaurant by Cubans. ...Good on ya, Cuban Americans!

fred k. engelsĀ®[_36_] October 19th 18 02:02 AM

Still way too chickenshit to state my views

....Good on ya, Cuban Americans!
https://www.cubamafia.com/cuba-mafia-characters.html

[email protected] October 19th 18 06:59 PM

Trump snapped his fingers and that caravan of migrants turned around and is going back. www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3698117/posts Migrant caravan heading towards U.S. turns around in Mexico

Frank[_14_] October 20th 18 03:28 AM

Still way too chickenshit to state my views

On Fri, 19 Oct 2018 10:59:41 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 Trump snapped his fingers and that caravan of migrants turned around and
+AD4 is going back. www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3698117/posts
+AD4 Migrant caravan heading towards U.S. turns around in Mexico

Sure, just don't forget that The Magnificent +ACI-TRUMP+ACI loves the Saudis more than he likes AMERICANS+ACEAIQ

Ya think the Saudis will give The Great Man SANCTUARY after his downfall, just like they gave sanctuary to Idi Amin? The Great Man has blimped out enough to look REALLY FORMIDABLE in Idi's old Dictator Uniform+ACEAIQAhACEAIQAh-

[email protected] October 20th 18 03:49 PM

On Friday, October 19, 2018 at 9:28:09 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Fri, 19 Oct 2018 10:59:41 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

Trump snapped his fingers and that caravan of migrants turned around and
is going back. www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3698117/posts
Migrant caravan heading towards U.S. turns around in Mexico

Sure, just don't forget that The Magnificent "TRUMP" loves the Saudis more than he likes AMERICANS!!

Ya think the Saudis will give The Great Man SANCTUARY after his downfall, just like they gave sanctuary to Idi Amin? The Great Man has blimped out enough to look REALLY FORMIDABLE in Idi's old Dictator Uniform!!!!!!

It isn't over yet.

[email protected] October 20th 18 06:48 PM

www.insightcrime.org Countries such as Honduras and Guatamala and El Salvador.....

Frank[_14_] October 20th 18 07:01 PM

Still way too chickenshit to state my views

On Sat, 20 Oct 2018 07:49:55 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 On Friday, October 19, 2018 at 9:28:09 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
+AD4APg On Fri, 19 Oct 2018 10:59:41 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:
+AD4APg
+AD4APg +AD4 Trump snapped his fingers and that caravan of migrants turned around and
+AD4APg +AD4 is going back. www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3698117/posts
+AD4APg +AD4 Migrant caravan heading towards U.S. turns around in Mexico
+AD4APg
+AD4APg Sure, just don't forget that The Magnificent +ACI-TRUMP+ACI loves the Saudis more than he likes AMERICANS+ACEAIQ
+AD4APg
+AD4APg Ya think the Saudis will give The Great Man SANCTUARY after his downfall, just like they gave sanctuary to Idi Amin? The Great Man has blimped out enough to look REALLY FORMIDABLE in Idi's old Dictator Uniform+ACEAIQAhACEAIQAh
+AD4
+AD4 It isn't over yet.

It's all over but The Magnificent +ACI-TRUMP+ACI's groveling.

Although it's possible that MBS (Mr. Bone Saw) has screwed himself over in internal Saudi politics and some other inbred moron K00K will make a grab for the throne.

Can't wait 'till Robert Mueller exposes the cords pulling at The Great Man. Puppetmasters Putin, Mr. Bone Saw, BiBi amd Kimmy Boy all have a firm grip on their individual string.

Probably alot of good clues in the tax returns.

Frank[_14_] October 20th 18 07:06 PM

Still way too chickenshit to state my views

On Sat, 20 Oct 2018 10:48:43 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 On Saturday, October 20, 2018 at 9:49:57 AM UTC-5, allise...+AEA-gmail.com wrote:
+AD4APg On Friday, October 19, 2018 at 9:28:09 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
+AD4APg +AD4 On Fri, 19 Oct 2018 10:59:41 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:
+AD4APg +AD4
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 Trump snapped his fingers and that caravan of migrants turned around and
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 is going back. www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3698117/posts
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 Migrant caravan heading towards U.S. turns around in Mexico
+AD4APg +AD4
+AD4APg +AD4 Sure, just don't forget that The Magnificent +ACI-TRUMP+ACI loves the Saudis more than he likes AMERICANS+ACEAIQ
+AD4APg +AD4
+AD4APg +AD4 Ya think the Saudis will give The Great Man SANCTUARY after his downfall, just like they gave sanctuary to Idi Amin? The Great Man has blimped out enough to look REALLY FORMIDABLE in Idi's old Dictator Uniform+ACEAIQAhACEAIQAh
+AD4APg
+AD4APg It isn't over yet.
+AD4
+AD4 www.insightcrime.org Countries such as Honduras and Guatamala and El Salvador.....

The Magnificent +ACI-TRUMP+ACI is mobbed up enough with the Russians and whatever is left of the New York crime families. Are you suggesting that he find EVEN MORE criminals to consort with?

[email protected] October 20th 18 07:45 PM

On Saturday, October 20, 2018 at 1:06:26 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Sat, 20 Oct 2018 10:48:43 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

On Saturday, October 20, 2018 at 9:49:57 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, October 19, 2018 at 9:28:09 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Fri, 19 Oct 2018 10:59:41 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

Trump snapped his fingers and that caravan of migrants turned around and
is going back. www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3698117/posts
Migrant caravan heading towards U.S. turns around in Mexico

Sure, just don't forget that The Magnificent "TRUMP" loves the Saudis more than he likes AMERICANS!!

Ya think the Saudis will give The Great Man SANCTUARY after his downfall, just like they gave sanctuary to Idi Amin? The Great Man has blimped out enough to look REALLY FORMIDABLE in Idi's old Dictator Uniform!!!!!!

It isn't over yet.

www.insightcrime.org Countries such as Honduras and Guatamala and El Salvador.....

The Magnificent "TRUMP" is mobbed up enough with the Russians and whatever is left of the New York crime families. Are you suggesting that he find EVEN MORE criminals to consort with?

At least one middle East country cuts off the hands of people who steal, should America do that too? We don't know everything about Khashoggi, that is Saudi Arabia's matter. Somebody once said the name/word Khashoggi means spoon maker/maker of spoons. There are many billions of dollars/business that America does with Saudi Arabia every year. U.S.Govt is laying off of the Khashoggi event now.