Old April 24th 19, 09:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Another open letter to all the "pirate" posters

On Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 5:17:52 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels® wrote:
KIPM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!more than a few hours, is that
ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!
F¢¢ doesn't get a **** about SW pirates no matter on long they are on the
air, even ones using fake call-signs!!!!!!!!!!!!
wrote in message

On Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 3:11:40 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Tue, 23 Apr 2019 08:03:13 -0700, fred k. engels?? wrote:

KIPM? oh yeah, not on since July 2018? f¢¢ going to jump on them for
using
fake call assigned to "Hawaii Public Radio"

CC

FBI found Hillary Clinton's emails in obungler White House.
www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3744125/posts

NYC to ban hot dogs and processed meats to improve climate (barforama) www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3744431/posts ...That's BAT SHEET CRAZY de Blasio!
Old April 24th 19, 09:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 24 Apr 2019 13:03:30 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 NYC to ban hot dogs and processed meats to improve climate (barforama)
+AD4 www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3744431/posts
+AD4 ...That's BAT SHEET CRAZY de Blasio+ACE

I noticed none of the MORONS on the first page of comments at Fact Free Republic noticed that the story CONTRADICTS the headline and the lead sentence.

+ACI The plan will cut purchases of red meat by 50 percent in its city-controlled facilities such as hospitals, schools, and correctional facilities.+ACI

Notice that the plan is to CUT PURCHASES (not BAN+ACE) of RED MEAT (not PROCESSED MEAT+ACE).

I'd have thought that one of the more observant MORONS at Fact Free Republic would have quickly noticed this and started the MORON MANTRA of:

FAKE NEWS+ACE FAKE NEWS+ACE FAKE NEWS+ACE FAKE NEWS+ACE FAKE NEWS+ACE FAKE NEWS+ACE FAKE NEWS+ACE FAKE NEWS+ACE FAKE NEWS+ACE FAKE NEWS+ACE FAKE NEWS+ACE FAKE NEWS+ACE FAKE NEWS+ACE FAKE NEWS+ACE FAKE NEWS+ACE FAKE NEWS+ACE-
Old April 25th 19, 01:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 3:46:12 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 24 Apr 2019 13:03:30 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

NYC to ban hot dogs and processed meats to improve climate (barforama)
www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3744431/posts
...That's BAT SHEET CRAZY de Blasio!

I noticed none of the MORONS on the first page of comments at Fact Free Republic noticed that the story CONTRADICTS the headline and the lead sentence.

" The plan will cut purchases of red meat by 50 percent in its city-controlled facilities such as hospitals, schools, and correctional facilities."

Notice that the plan is to CUT PURCHASES (not BAN!) of RED MEAT (not PROCESSED MEAT!).

I'd have thought that one of the more observant MORONS at Fact Free Republic would have quickly noticed this and started the MORON MANTRA of:

FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS!

There will be 'Black Markets' selling hot dogs.
Old April 25th 19, 07:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 24 Apr 2019 17:42:12 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 On Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 3:46:12 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
+AD4APg On Wed, 24 Apr 2019 13:03:30 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:
+AD4APg
+AD4APg +AD4 NYC to ban hot dogs and processed meats to improve climate (barforama)
+AD4APg +AD4 www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3744431/posts
+AD4APg +AD4 ...That's BAT SHEET CRAZY de Blasio+ACE
+AD4APg
+AD4APg I noticed none of the MORONS on the first page of comments at Fact Free Republic noticed that the story CONTRADICTS the headline and the lead sentence.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg +ACI The plan will cut purchases of red meat by 50 percent in its city-controlled facilities such as hospitals, schools, and correctional facilities.+ACI
+AD4APg
+AD4APg Notice that the plan is to CUT PURCHASES (not BAN+ACE) of RED MEAT (not PROCESSED MEAT+ACE).
+AD4APg
+AD4APg I'd have thought that one of the more observant MORONS at Fact Free Republic would have quickly noticed this and started the MORON MANTRA of:
+AD4APg
+AD4APg FAKE NEWS+ACE FAKE NEWS+ACE FAKE NEWS+ACE FAKE NEWS+ACE FAKE NEWS+ACE FAKE NEWS+ACE FAKE NEWS+ACE FAKE NEWS+ACE FAKE NEWS+ACE FAKE NEWS+ACE FAKE NEWS+ACE FAKE NEWS+ACE FAKE NEWS+ACE FAKE NEWS+ACE FAKE NEWS+ACE FAKE NEWS+ACE
+AD4
+AD4 There will be 'Black Markets' selling hot dogs.

Nope. It's not a ban. NYC will be buying less meat which means there will be more meat for everyone else.
Old April 25th 19, 09:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, April 25, 2019 at 1:27:51 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
[...]

jimstone.is says, Today's news will be here. HOAX MEASLES!!! annnnd, If you saw that headline on Drudge claiming Biden (Joe Bidet, y'all know what a Bidet is, don't you?) is 8 points ahead of Trump.... you just saw proof that the election steal is ON. ...I say, Trump WILL be RE-ELECTED.

Old April 26th 19, 04:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

[...]

((Homeless people are disappearing)) ;/;De Doh, Sep?;/; ...I don't know, Sang. This isn't America anymore. Strange things are happening.

Youtube but canned rags

Ought to go to Indonesia and help them fix up those old cars they are finding in the tall weeds over there.
Old April 26th 19, 02:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 25 Apr 2019 13:38:26 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 If you saw that headline on Drudge claiming Biden (Joe Bidet,
+AD4 y'all know what a Bidet is, don't you?) is 8 points ahead of Trump.... you
+AD4 just saw proof that the election steal is ON.

Biden or not, The Magnificent +ACI-TRUMP+ACI is falling in the polls.

+AD4 ...I say, Trump WILL be
+AD4 RE-ELECTED.

Not a prediction, but I think there's a fair chance that The Great Man will be impeached and convicted by this time next year.

The Mueller report was FULL OF bad news and continually saying +ACI-MUELLER COMPLETELY EXONERATED ME+ACI just keeps reminding people what a ridiculous liar President Liar McLiarface is.

Anyone with even half an ounce of commonsense would deal with the Mueller report by CHANGING THE SUBJECT.

I don't think the typical +ACI-TRUMP+ACI-tard is much bothered by the fact that the President is a liar and a criminal but they will lose ALL respect for him when they realize that the FAKER is even DUMBER than they are.

The Republican Senate is the key. Alot of Republican Senators are up for re-election next year and if they think that the +ACI-TRUMP+ACI-tards have lost their enthusiasm for the Republican party than they WILL turn on the Dimbulb-in-Chief.

Old April 26th 19, 08:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, April 26, 2019 at 8:47:29 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Thu, 25 Apr 2019 13:38:26 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

If you saw that headline on Drudge claiming Biden (Joe Bidet,
y'all know what a Bidet is, don't you?) is 8 points ahead of Trump.... you
just saw proof that the election steal is ON.

Biden or not, The Magnificent "TRUMP" is falling in the polls.

...I say, Trump WILL be
RE-ELECTED.

Not a prediction, but I think there's a fair chance that The Great Man will be impeached and convicted by this time next year.

The Mueller report was FULL OF bad news and continually saying "MUELLER COMPLETELY EXONERATED ME" just keeps reminding people what a ridiculous liar President Liar McLiarface is.

Anyone with even half an ounce of commonsense would deal with the Mueller report by CHANGING THE SUBJECT.

I don't think the typical "TRUMP"tard is much bothered by the fact that the President is a liar and a criminal but they will lose ALL respect for him when they realize that the FAKER is even DUMBER than they are.

The Republican Senate is the key. Alot of Republican Senators are up for re-election next year and if they think that the "TRUMP"tards have lost their enthusiasm for the Republican party than they WILL turn on the Dimbulb-in-Chief.

Phony Baloney Fake Mueller crap so-called 'news' is winding down. They NEED to lock him up, forever! ...((Denver news)) www.9news.com 4 people killed in fiery crash on I-70, semi driver arrested. www.navbug.com
Old April 27th 19, 12:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

More reasons why America has gone to Hell. https://yonews.org/an-evil-so-great-...ecover-from-it annnnd, ((New Jersey State Trooper))
Old April 27th 19, 04:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 26 Apr 2019 16:08:59 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 More reasons why America has gone to Hell.
+AD4 https://yonews.org/an-evil-so-great-...ecover-from-it

https://www.newsweek.com/jeffrey-eps...-minor-1339974