RadioBanter

-   -   R75 serial numbers (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/290879-re-r75-serial-numbers.html)

[email protected] June 30th 20 11:10 PM

R75 serial numbers

My IC-R75 came with an invoice from Universal Radio dated March 20, 2003 and was serial number 4140, It came with a UT108 digital processor box. I'm not sure if the owner installed it, or Universal Radio did.

[email protected] June 30th 20 11:20 PM

R75 serial numbers

On Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at 5:10:39 PM UTC-5, wrote:
My IC-R75 came with an invoice from Universal Radio dated March 20, 2003 and was serial number 4140, It came with a UT108 digital processor box. I'm not sure if the owner installed it, or Universal Radio did.

Oops! I meant UT106, not 108!

Guglielmo Marconi[_2_] July 1st 20 08:09 PM

R75 serial numbers

In article , wrote:
My IC-R75 came with an invoice from Universal Radio dated March 20, 2003 and
was serial number 4140, It came with a UT108 digital processor box. I'm not
sure if the owner installed it, or Universal Radio did.

Hi lowther

I was on the assembly line at Icom over seeing production and I remember that
R75 serial number. The DSP unit was intalled at the factory and not by the
owner. Also it was a UT106 not a UT108.

Have a nice weekend!

G. Marconi

fred k. engelsŪ[_91_] July 2nd 20 12:26 AM

R75 serial numbers

Hey Guglielmo:
Yes it's true, The nazi Keven ALbert Strum is a convicted pedophile on the
assembly line over seeing production at Pedophilia and he's
damn proud of it too!
Have a nice weekend!