RadioBanter

-   -   Sony ICF Pro80 Repair? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/292656-re-sony-icf-pro80-repair.html)

[email protected] August 8th 20 05:37 AM

Sony ICF Pro80 Repair?

I have re-cap'ed my Sony ICF-Pro80, I have 5 of them, 3 of the 5 work great, 2 no AM ( Narrow or Wide ) or SSB, but both FM wide and narrow are fine. The way Sony lay'ed out the AM does not make any sense! One of the died am units had a bad feed through, on the PLL, fixed that, making FM working but not the AM! I can see the AGC is working. I know I am missing something! Any ideas?