RadioBanter

-   -   Join the Neo-Con Mediterranean Cruise! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/302082-re-join-neo-con-mediterranean-cruise.html)

Duke Mantee March 5th 21 06:40 PM

Join the Neo-Con Mediterranean Cruise!

?Q?Z=C3=A9_Helmer?= wrote in
:

Why are we continuously getting this nonsense flow of bs in a group
dealing with radio?

You'll have to ask Janithor.

Helmer March 5th 21 06:43 PM

Ping Janithor

Body:

Janithor March 5th 21 06:44 PM

Ping Janithor

Helmer wrote in
:

Why are we continuously getting this nonsense flow of bs in a group
dealing with radio?

You'll have to ask David Spain

Helmer March 5th 21 06:45 PM

Ping David Spain

David Spain March 5th 21 06:46 PM

Ping David Spain

Helmer wrote in
:

Why are we continuously getting this nonsense flow of bs in a group
dealing with radio?

You'll have to ask fred k. engels

Helmer March 5th 21 06:48 PM

Ping fred k. engels

Ping fred,

fred March 5th 21 06:49 PM

Ping fred k. engels

Helmer wrote in
:

Ping fred,
Why are we continuously getting this nonsense flow of bs in a group
dealing with radio?

Because I have a kevin A strom fetish.

Now shut up!!