RadioBanter

-   -   How to complain about a Frog user impersonating me? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/37065-re-how-complain-about-frog-user-impersonating-me.html)

Support July 4th 03 12:46 AM

How to complain about a Frog user impersonating me?

In article
(Don Souter) wrote:

On 3 Jul 2003 22:40:05 -0000, lcs Mixmaster Remailer wrote:
In article
Nomen Nescio wrote:

I have tried to use the information in the Frog headers to file a
complaint, but they lead nowhere.

Huh?
On second thought, my computer was down last week, so was the WWW on the specified address

He meant the uiuc.edu address, imbecile!

Get yourself a damn newsreader that KILL FILES IDIOTS!

Pay for Forte Agent, or get the freebie X-news. Kill file every damn
anon server addy that appears. After a while, you will have them all
kill filed and you will only see his posts if someone replies to one
and you happen to read their reply with his original inside it.

That doesn't help me with people who think that *I* have posted offensive
material and / or flooded a news group.

Fortunately, Frog-Admin responded within fewer than three hours and
resolved my problem very quickly. Apparently the posts in here misled
me, and I expected the worst from Frog.

I am therefore stating publicly that Frog-Admin has apparently
resolved my situation. According to his email, Usenet posts using my
email address will now be silently dropped.

Thanks again to Frog-Admin,
Don Souter

Are you done whining, crybaby?

Rain Maker July 6th 03 02:56 AM

"TheTroll" wrote in message
He is a Frog hater and is trying to close down Frog.

Good.