RadioBanter

-   -   9.062 / 0745 UTC /Numbers Station (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/37077-9-062-0745-utc-numbers-station.html)

dxlover July 4th 03 08:43 AM

9.062 / 0745 UTC /Numbers Station

QTH :Cincinnati, Ohio
Receiver: Hammarlund 140X and aided by the LCD of the DX-394.

*booming in my shack like a local. Now if I only knew what she was saying.
;-)

--
~*~*~Monitoring the Spectrum~*~*~
***GO BEARCATS***

dxlover July 4th 03 08:47 AM

And within two minutes of hitting the 'send' key, she stopped transmitting.
There is still an open carrier, I expect another transmission, never know,
might hear her fart in this one. ;-)

--
~*~*~Monitoring the Spectrum~*~*~
***GO BEARCATS***